Sergi Roberto

F

Flavia

pic_2014-09-26_RENOVACIOSERGIROBERTO_09-Optimized.v1411735537.JPG

The patient midfielder... he needs to improve tenfold, to justify this renewal.

raki

The thing is, Rafinha has shown that he's capable of much, much more during his time at Celta last season. Rafinha is unlucky to have been played out on the wing and with his injuries so far.

Touché. Rafinha was top 3 midfielders in La liga last year.
Roberto is useless. Has no soark, no hunger. He just passes to the side. I can do that. I´m uglier but i can do that.

DinhoR10

Touché. Rafinha was top 3 midfielders in La liga last year.
Roberto is useless. Has no soark, no hunger. He just passes to the side. I can do that. I´m uglier but i can do that.

Top 3? i'd say he was the best young midfielder after koke but at most he cracked the top 10.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Played really well. I think it was his best match since he got promoted.

That contract renewal must have given him confidence not to mention being 4-5 goals up when coming on removes the other pressure aswell. He has talent but lacks in confidence

That contract renewal must have given him confidence not to mention being 4-5 goals up when coming on removes the other pressure aswell. He has talent but lacks in confidence

Or because Lucho told him "okay I'm putting you in at the 60th min. If you don't impress me you'll never play again except in CdR matches. You're just gonna be our training pitch bitch for messi to take advantage of. Show me something son!"

Kohe321

Really good performance. Great vision to intercept passes and showed great energy and pace. All I think he needs to work on is incorporating more through-balls and dangerous passes into his game. He already has good dribling and good passing accuracy, just needs to open his vision and look for those dangerous passes more often.

But again, love the energy he brings to the game! The contract renewal surely motivated him a lot as well.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Really good performance. Great vision to intercept passes and showed great energy and pace. All I think he needs to work on is incorporating more through-balls and dangerous passes into his game. He already has good dribling and good passing accuracy, just needs to open his vision and look for those dangerous passes more often.

But again, love the energy he brings to the game! The contract renewal surely motivated him a lot as well.
Plus the way he just seems to glide past players is like a more physically strong Iniesta

Xavinho

Love this kid. I really hope he gets a run of games to build up some consistency. It's going to be hard for him to develop otherwise.

Home of Barca Fans