Sergi Roberto

JamDav1982

Right on bruva! :party1:

Folks going on like T****o had legendary status like Dinho of something.

Time to get behind :roberto: and forget that other deserter. U HEAR ME! :zubi:

Hes not as talented but he may understand better what it takes to play in MF for Barca.

ceefoo

Hes not as talented but he may understand better what it takes to play in MF for Barca.
tumblr_inline_mhtd0ovyDE1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:

alex88bg

When Xavi was young he was a good player but not hyped like thiago yet everyone secretly knew his potential,sergi just didnt have a chance to get the experience and recognition.If he keeps up the hard work he might work out much better then thiago for us,i would have a team oriented player over the one who has other focuses anyday.The love for your team can make you the best looking player in the world sometimes,and thiago never had that look in his eyes for anyone but himself.I dont blame him not everyone is the same,oh well good luck Sergi.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
When Xavi was young he was a good player but not hyped like thiago yet everyone secretly knew his potential,sergi just didnt have a chance to get the experience and recognition.If he keeps up the hard work he might work out much better then thiago for us,i would have a team oriented player over the one who has other focuses anyday.The love for your team can make you the best looking player in the world sometimes,and thiago never had that look in his eyes for anyone but himself.I dont blame him not everyone is the same,oh well good luck Sergi.

The Thiago part is kind of biased IMO. Every time he played, Thiago gave it his all and was a very team oriented player, he didn't have the movement or workrate of Roberto but easily made it up in all the other categories. Having some patriotic or romantic view of a team doesn't actually make the player any better, just more likeable in the eyes of the fans. To say Thiago is conceited and never cared for anyone but himself when he played for Barca is a negative way of looking at it. You can't say that a guy who came up through the academy and actually played for the club for several years never gave a damn about them, he clearly did and still cares for the club a lot.

VenusA

Sergi is not talented as much as Thiago, Isco, Welshire. He is in their age but doesnt have there experience or the same confedent in themself.

But if he work hard and improve.. He can touch there level very easy.. And he can really do it. He is seems smart player and in these days he show us his good talent. And in barcelona he can be better than them. But right now he is under there level

It is not the end of the world. Cause we have a very talented player in Lamisia. Also we have enough money to buy any player in the future.

L

Learo

Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc and Messi were considered incredible talents and proved it at every youth levels, including youth world cups and euros. They were first team squad players by the time they were 17-18 years old. They were extremely hyped, for good reason.

Zuess99

Not really commenting out of spite but check this but imagine a worst case scenario where sergi has a great season and gets called up to the spanish squad and thiago doesn't.

ceefoo

Not really commenting out of spite but check this but imagine a worst case scenario where sergi has a great season and gets called up to the spanish squad and thiago doesn't.
That would be the irony of all ironies. Just replace the word "Worst" with Best and I make you right.

Imagine his face if he found out that :roberto: had taken "his place" in the NT by proving himself at Barcelona. :VdB:

Caramel

This is not a Thiago thread why are people constantly talking about him and comparing sergi to him.
Reading all of this, you would think he was some kind of footballing genius when he was just good but overhyped ( still better than Fabregas... See what i did there? Bringing another player into the discussion is just useless even if it's true ( lol) ) .
Dude is gone. Focus on someone else.

KluivertsBoots

Sergi R is awesome. I'm sold. He is so smart it's scary. His positioning is flawless. He knows exactly where to be and when to be there.

He is exactly what La Masia teaches in terms of "reading the match." It's easy to see he has a great head on his shoulders. I have a feeling he will become a reference for all young players at the club.

alex88bg

Sergi R is awesome. I'm sold. He is so smart it's scary. His positioning is flawless. He knows exactly where to be and when to be there.

He is exactly what La Masia teaches in terms of "reading the match." It's easy to see he has a great head on his shoulders. I have a feeling he will become a reference for all young players at the club.

+1

Home of Barca Fans