Sergi Samper

xXKonan

[tw]708354388818051072[/tw]

Not a bad game to get Samper his first league match. I'm expecting a lot of Rotations this game and it would be neat to see Samper start at least.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Moment Samper makes bis debut for Barca in La
Liga

2el43f6.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ow, I didn't realize he never played in LaLiga ! Congrats to him.

On the other hand, wasn't overly impressed by him, though by the time he was in there were already too many rotations and mnm also relaxed a lot so wasn't easy for him to shine.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Nice boots tho.

I liked him, he was defensiveley present. He needs to bulk up a bit tho, was pushed off the ball a few times.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't have much to do but I do applaud Lucho for taking him on to taste his first La Liga match for Barca. Hopefully he signs that extension and follows Rafinha's footsteps. I imagine there will be teams interested in taking him on loan.

xXKonan

He did well for the most part when he came on even if the game was dead at that point.

If he goes out on loan I'm sure he would improve his physical build more since he really does need to bulk up.

xXKonan

He watches videos and studies Busi closely from what I remember from an interview a year ago.

He should also look at Roberto for Inspiration as well. He's the most Recent fellow La Masia grad that really stepped it up this year and solidified himself for many years to come.

khaled_a_d

I was a bit surprised he didn't play as CM as he is doing regularly for Barca B.

He played DM against Valencia too.
I think it is one of the main questions about the kid is what position he will be .A DM?CM? versatile in good way to play both? or a player without real position who is struggling to fit in?
All scenarios are possible tbh .he has many skills suited for each position and many weakness in both too .I hope he can develop his game further and be useful for us .next couple of years will be very important for his career

navidjaan

I was a bit surprised he didn't play as CM as he is doing regularly for Barca B.

He is mostly playing DM at Barça B too again, because Fali is getting more games at CB with Tarin being suspended or a couple of games. It is his best position after all.

Home of Barca Fans