Sergi Samper

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully Eusebio doesnt ruin him.

We should start grooming Samper for replacing Xavi now if Thiago leaves.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
In the games I have watched he is often dropping deep to get the ball from the center backs and tries to run the game from deeper than Xavi does.

Some games he has looked a mirror image of Pirlo!

He plays in Busquets area (from midfield to dropping between CB's) but technique wise he dictates play like Xavi does. Truly speaking he is Barcelona's tiki-taka version of Pirlo.

JamDav1982

He plays in Busquets area (from midfield to dropping between CB's) but technique wise he dictates play like Xavi does. Truly speaking he is Barcelona's tiki-taka version of Pirlo.

He is usually the deepest midfielder when I have seen him. I agree he does dictate play as well and is allowed more freedom to start attacks than Busquets is.

Dont see him more like Xavi though I think he is a mix of the two.

khaled_a_d

In the games I have watched he is often dropping deep to get the ball from the center backs and tries to run the game from deeper than Xavi does.

Some games he has looked a mirror image of Pirlo!

This ,Pirlo is the player I remember whenever I watch that kid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Talked to Youngcules on twitter and he said that he is still recovering, but there is nothing to worry about so far :)

Yugi

never have I wished more that this guy will star at Barca B and Tito :)lol:) will start using him in first team

Yugi

transition between Samper and Xavi would be much smoother than Xavi - Thiago tbh and he is right age but who knows what will happen, I just hope our coaches have some brain left

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We didn't have many good midfielders to begin with, but now even Rafinha, Gus Ledes, and a few others left so it's very thin on options. Eusebio really can't be stupid enough to not play Samper at all despite having no other viable options.

Home of Barca Fans