Sergi Samper

spark

Another good one

tumblr_m8md48rj3Y1qjhdkxo2_r1_400.gif

ShandyFFM

I guess Barca dont want him to play at the bayern barca match so no coach might think he could sign him before us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I guess Barca dont want him to play at the bayern barca match so no coach might think he could sign him before us.

So that Pep doesn't get any ideas of pulling another Thiago, eh? :pep:

Don't worry Samper is Catalan.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

Tell you what i think the next big think will be Spanoudakis in midfield. Tall fast and better technique than any other defensive midfielder.

Mesu

Tell you what i think the next big think will be Spanoudakis in midfield. Tall fast and better technique than any other defensive midfielder.

Georgios spanoudakis is a lot more attack minded, I don't think he is a defensive midfielder.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He did alright, crisp and accurate in his passing and good positioning defensively. I hope he learns to take a more demanding role in the buildup, being the conductor of our passing play.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Xavi used to play a deeper role so maybe Samper can become more of a cm as he matures. But still :worthy:

It's funny of La Masia is consistently churning out taller players. Sergi Roberto is 5' 10", Samper is 6' , Deulofeu is 5' 11", Dongou is 6'. Our average height is going up :hooray:

Der Kaiser

Xavi used to play a deeper role so maybe Samper can become more of a cm as he matures. But still :worthy:

It's funny of La Masia is consistently churning out taller players. Sergi Roberto is 5' 10", Samper is 6' , Deulofeu is 5' 11", Dongou is 6'. Our average height is going up :hooray:

This generation is the tallest generation ever, Im 5´10 and I´m one of the smallest guys in my Uni class. Height is also valued very highly in the modern game, the semi-final vs Bayern showed how hard it is for small teams nowadays. Müller literally jumping over Alves or pushing Alba aside like a kid...

Home of Barca Fans