Sergi Samper

MessiDinho10

We didn't have many good midfielders to begin with, but now even Rafinha, Gus Ledes, and a few others left so it's very thin on options. Eusebio really can't be stupid enough to not play Samper at all despite having no other viable options.

Let's see, we know have: Espinosa, Samper, Babunski, Joan Roman, Calvet, Ca and Quinti who can play at CM, with probably Sergio Rodriguez from Betis on loan. I guess he doesn't have a choice, but I'm still not convinced Samper will be a regular.

yahudi

Let's see, we know have: Espinosa, Samper, Babunski, Joan Roman, Calvet, Ca and Quinti who can play at CM, with probably Sergio Rodriguez from Betis on loan. I guess he doesn't have a choice, but I'm still not convinced Samper will be a regular.

I don't see Roman or Rodriguez playing through the middle. Especially Roman seems a bit like a poor man's Deulofeu

I'm also pretty sure there is another midfielder to come yet, probably either a pivot or a box-to-box type of runner.

Edit: Totally forgot about Ilie. If Eusebio keeps him we might not see any additions to the midfield.

Last edited:

MessiDinho10

I don't see Roman or Rodriguez playing through the middle. Especially Roman seems a bit like a poor man's Deulofeu

I'm also pretty sure there is another midfielder to come yet, probably either a pivot or a box-to-box type of runner.

Edit: Totally forgot about Ilie. If Eusebio keeps him we might not see any additions to the midfield.

Rodriguez is a CM/CAM/LW according to @davidjaca, so he will certainly be a contender for the CM position.
Roman can play as a CM, although he is mostly used as winger. That's why I was naming all the players who are able to play on the midfield.

ShandyFFM

Im very pleased to see him playing for the B team. Hoping he will be our next super midfielder. I have so many expecations on him.

Last edited:

SamperFCB

Was there still some news about his diabetes-problem? Was it a false alarm?
No further info as far as I know. It was serious as he was taken into hospital for 2/3 days. But he played yesterday without problems and will train with the first team the coming days. Medical staff is good enough to deal with these problems. Doesn't have to end his career because of hyperglycemia; just has to take some extra care.

mixer

Wow, from what I heard and read he's an very big prospect, people have high expectations of him. Shame he's only 18, too young to be introduced to the first team, could've played a big role now when Thiago is gone tho

F

Flavia

No specific details, but from this MD report, it seems he's fine :)
That report also claims Tito trusts him a lot. I hope it's true.

L

Learo

Wow, from what I heard and read he's an very big prospect, people have high expectations of him. Shame he's only 18, too young to be introduced to the first team, could've played a big role now when Thiago is gone tho

Xavi, Iniesta and Messi were all introduced to the first team at that age. Messi even at 17, and Xavi and Iniesta at 18.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Welcome to the "B" team, Sergi Samper!
tumblr_mqdoiuNZJa1qjhdkxo1_400.gif

tumblr_mqdoiuNZJa1qjhdkxo2_500.gif

tumblr_mqdodmHSX61qjhdkxo6_250.gif

tumblr_mqfi6vMRmT1qjhdkxo3_250.gif

Home of Barca Fans