Sergi Samper

Tomchin

Looked good today for Barca B. Awareness, positioning, composure, distribution, quickness-of-thought, he certainly has the building blocks to be great.
Great to hear. Which position did he played tonight, DM or CM?

I read that Pol Calvet scored a goal too, how did he play?

SwiftGuyver

i want this kid to succeed at Barca more than any other youth player we currently have. he's Catalan and 100% Barca, been with the club since the age of 8 years old, never played for another team, turned down chance to go to Arsenal with Bellerin & Toral and i know people don't like player comparisons but he really does seem like a great mix of Pirlo/Xavi/Busquets.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Everyone loves this kid, the current challenge for him is tolerating Eusebio for one year while making an effort to progress under those circumstances. If he impresses with the B team, Tata will be sure to call him up to the first team often to train/play as we need to rotate Xavi more. As excited as we are for our next midfield gem, it's premature to give him too much responsibility, his development needs to be handled with care and close observation.

barca1899

The 4-year contract signed by B midfielder Sergi Samper (18) in May says that he should be promoted to the first team in 2016. [md]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
An example of a lifer at the club for those bandwagon fans who are unfamiliar with what més que en club means

SwiftGuyver

Hopefully our first team midfield options in 2016 will look like this...

Busquets/Samper
Iniesta/Óliver Torres
Cesc/Sergi Roberto

Home of Barca Fans