Sergi Samper

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's honing his abilities well but I don't think he's found the right role for himself yet. He plays as a pivot yet isn't great defensively and that furthers him from our passing play. If he were to push up, he'd need to develop more mobility and demand the ball more often. He doesn't have to be a carbon copy of Xavi or Busquets but he does need to find the place and style for him that allows him to constantly shine and boss the midfield in his own way and utilize the brilliance that so far has been shown in flashes.

To sum it up, he has done well, but hasn't shown his best yet.

Galning

Not really. I can to some extend even agree with some people who are backing Rosell. There are however no matter how you look at it, glory hunter or bandwagoner fans on this forum, and before you ask: no I don't have proof for this unfortunately :(

JamDav1982

Not really. I can to some extend even agree with some people who are backing Rosell. There are however no matter how you look at it, glory hunter or bandwagoner fans on this forum, and before you ask: no I don't have proof for this unfortunately :(

Well I am not one and its a bit shit to get disrespectful like that in a debate really.

How did you start to support Barca? Genuine question.

Galning

Well I am not one and its a bit shit to get disrespectful like that in a debate really.

How did you start to support Barca? Genuine question.

I was never targeting you when I said that either. I don't know which people genuinely support FC Barcelona and who not. I can only guess unless I know the person of course.
Both of my parents are socios. As with anything as a kid, you just follow them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Samper need to be slowly introduced to the 1st team next season. He should not be promoted, but be called up for trainings and games(like Copa ties). With Song probably leaving, he might be used as a rotating option once Busi is ever suspended or need to be rested. Can call him up then.

Home of Barca Fans