Sergi Samper

Zangash

Banned
Your question sounded a bit disrespectful towards the three guys too. I just wanted to point out that Samper, Munir and Sandro all contributed to the CL win.

"Why did they get medals" is disrespectful? Seriously? What did Masip do to contribute to the CL win then?

Zangash

Banned
You asked about the 3 players that played games.

I asked about 3 B team players who spent the majority of the season with another team in another division. All three of whom are actually among my top favorite youngsters, mind you. Anyone who played gets a medal. There, easy. I had forgotten about the appearances Samper and Sandro had made during the CL group stages, to be honest. I don't see a need to get your panties in such a bunch over a simple question.

Alen

The club gets a set number of medals which they are free to distribute between players of their choice.

Zangash

Banned
I just pointed out the played the damn games. I am not in the mood to have some pointless long discussion though so screw it.

You came at me with some passive aggressive BS because you felt I was somehow being disrespectful. At least go back and re-read, please.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really want to see Samper promoted. It's make or break time, he's not 17 anymore. Xavi is gone and Samper should be able to get some playing time at least up until January when transfer ban is lifed.

khaled_a_d

I really want to see Samper promoted. It's make or break time, he's not 17 anymore. Xavi is gone and Samper should be able to get some playing time at least up until January when transfer ban is lifed.

It will be break if he is promoted while he isn't ready ,he is still 20 and isn't too old to have to wait 1 more year .it is that or loan but kid has serious weakness he need to work on b4 being ready for 1st team football

Alen

I actually think he should be promoted, 20 years old is not that young nowadays. What weakness [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] ?

Home of Barca Fans