Sergi Samper

Icarium

Lifestealer
Same creative imagination logically can be applied to another cantera talent who barely played

How? Deulo problems were visible on the pitch too. Adama is too one directional. Halilovic has attitude problems too,we saw that last season with b team some tweet or Instagram I don't remember. I can't find a single thing about samper and sandro like that. Masia management is bad but not everything is some "creative imagination". There is truth to it too. Samper situation might be because he don't need that type of player. Who knows what goes on lucho's cryptical mind. Plus if you want to blame someone then blame lucho. It is not barto who is deciding which cantera to sell, we can see which players lucho prefers easily. Tbh loans are not really working out well, it is not that bad idea to sell players with buy back option compared to loaning. But some players need to stay with the first team and learn but that is not in my hand.

serghei

gerard-deulofeu-rie-cristiano-ronaldo-23714361.gif

He's not 1/10 the player Ronaldo is and still he does that. Speaks a lot about his mentality. Do you ever picture Iniesta or Xavi doing that. Or Busquets? No.

Instead of mocking Ronaldo he should have learned a thing or two from him about motivation and hard work, he seems to have missed those lessons.

Last edited:

serghei

Mocking Crissy? I suspect Gerard not the first nor last

I'm sure that there are more youngsters out there who mock the better players instead of learning something from them. That's not the point. The point is he is a bench-warmer who mocks the Ballon d'Or winner. He just made a fool of himself there, and it just shows he has the mentality of a 10 year old.

Zebulun

How? Deulo problems were visible on the pitch too. Adama is too one directional. Halilovic has attitude problems too,we saw that last season with b team some tweet or Instagram I don't remember. I can't find a single thing about samper and sandro like that. Masia management is bad but not everything is some "creative imagination". There is truth to it too. Samper situation might be because he don't need that type of player. Who knows what goes on lucho's cryptical mind. Plus if you want to blame someone then blame lucho. It is not barto who is deciding which cantera to sell, we can see which players lucho prefers easily. Tbh loans are not really working out well, it is not that bad idea to sell players with buy back option compared to loaning. But some players need to stay with the first team and learn but that is not in my hand.

It is bad tbh, especially when you end up losing your best talents, and waste time with players who show no promise like gumbau, patric- last season. see Thiago,samper, Adama, (adama's problem is lack of proper coaching) I remember watching barca b last season and without him they struggled to even form one attack. Eusebio had no time with coaching and was only interested in results as he himself said he hoped to get to manage the first team. we're not expecting for every player to become a world beater, but if the people in charge have no passion and their goal is not to develop these players, i'm happy for them to leave and find peace elsewhere.

JamDav1982

Duelofeu mocking Ronaldo jut shows how imature he is.

Some people might not think it means much as they hate 'crissy' but he is the best player in the world Barca can face and to mock him just make Deulofeu look an idiot.

Imagine a young Real player on the fringes was mocking Messi it would look absurd and make you question what he has between the ears.

khaled_a_d

I'm sure that there are more youngsters out there who mock the better players instead of learning something from them. That's not the point. The point is he is a bench-warmer who mocks the Ballon d'Or winner. He just made a fool of himself there, and it just shows he has the mentality of a 10 year old.

A player joking with his teammates is hardly evidence for anything tbh .no matter how bad the joke.
Cr7 doesn't have the best character or attitude himself ,same goes for many football legends from Maradona to Cantona to Ibra and the list goes on .hell even coaches like Mourinho who is 50 is an asshole
Attitude problems would hurt players career if it is work ethic related .how hard they work and how hard they are willing to learn .this is seen by coaches and seen on the pitch by how they develop

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just a guess, but maybe he has some health issue? He was previously unable to play due to abnormal blood sugar levels or something, no?

F

Flavia

Just a guess, but maybe he has some health issue? He was previously unable to play due to abnormal blood sugar levels or something, no?

That's in the past, he recovered fully from that.

About deulofeu, mocking cr is the least of his issues, and frankly that shows nothing. I'm sure many players mock others, especially cules vs merengues, they're just not caught on film.

khaled_a_d

May be Samper situation is because he isn't good enough and isn't as good as everyone think he is? not sure why no one is yet to suggest that idea . kid has been disappointment in the last year and his development curve is on the downside .may be a game against below mediocre side like Apoel and friendly against LA team isn't enough to think the kid is gr8? even Marc Crosas looked good at this type of games

As for Alen,he is a bit cocky .but his problems were overblown a bit . he had 2 .one of them sharing an instagram photo about his injury and the club didn't like that for some reason or another which is stupid IMO
The 2nd one he was mad about being subbed out .don't remember exactly what he had done but he has immediately apologized and accepted the punishment .It is a mistake but it is a bit driven from being willing to play and help his team .
Nothing else suggested that he is hard to coach .probably the only player who has improved during the pathetic team Barca B had last year.nothing is yet to be reported about serious attitude problem

Irish_Cules

When you think of his style of play, he isn't ideal for Lucho's midfield. He wants players with lots of energy in the two advanced midfield positions. Busi is amazing on the ball but if he wasn't good defensively then he wouldn't start. Perhaps Lucho sees Samper as being a bit of a luxury. Great on the ball but lacking the physicality and defensive solidity to play as the lone DM and not being mobile enough to play as one of the CMs. It is a bit strange though because Lucho seemed to rate him very highly last summer and at the start of last season.

Home of Barca Fans