Sergi Samper

Darko

Duelofeu mocking Ronaldo jut shows how imature he is.

Some people might not think it means much as they hate 'crissy' but he is the best player in the world Barca can face and to mock him just make Deulofeu look an idiot.

Imagine a young Real player on the fringes was mocking Messi it would look absurd and make you question what he has between the ears.

There's a reason people don't mock Messi, he's not a egomaniac like Cristiano and he would never do those cringeworthy celebrations.
Yes Deulofeu's attitude isn't right but this could just as well been Neymar who mocked Cristiano and Ney works his ass off to improve.

BBZ8800

There's a reason people don't mock Messi, he's not a egomaniac like Cristiano and he would never do those cringeworthy celebrations.

1:
-- yes
-- CRonaldo is a guy who does retarded stuff
-- and yes, we will never see Messi doing stupid things like CRonaldo

2: But, what some here are trying to say is:
= even though CRonaldo does stupid things, and Messi isn't, still, only SOME players will mock him

-- will you see Messi mocking Ronaldo, even though Ronaldo is a prick?
-- will you see Xavi mocking Ronaldo, even though Ronaldo is a prick?
-- will you ever see the legend Puyol mocking anyone, no matter how big a prick someone is?

On the other hand, will you see guys like Deulofeu, Zlatan, Balotelli mocking CR7 (and guys like Pepe, Ramos and other pricks mocking some of our guys)?
Will you see Mourinho mocking someone? Yes.
Will you see Tito mocking someone? No.

On the other hand, you will never see guys like Raul, Casillas and similar mocking anyone, no matter how big pricks some of our players are.

That is the point.
And no, it won't ruin Deulo's career, but more or less, in many ways, the guy is a prick also.
Puyol isn't. Xavi isn't.

Galning

bogo.gif

Vegeta

I don't find it hilarious at all. It's like watching a cheap joke, where the joke is more on the one who makes it. Imagine some Real Madrid reject mocking Messi, or Iniesta, or Xavi like that. It's funny only because Ronaldo is from Real Madrid. If the situation had been reversed, than it would've been anything but funny.

That's entirely different. I'm not a public figure, so I have more liberties than a professional footballer. If I like to drink 10 cans of beer for example I can do it without any kind of restrictions. If you're a footballer, or a public figure, you have certain limitations on what you can, and can't do. Some break those limits, like Mourinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic. However, what Deulofeu did is even worse. It's bad for Wenger and Mourinho to mock each others and act like dicks, but at least they do it from similar positions in terms of status. Not the case with Deulofeu. Some are arrogant, but also have the results to back-up the arrogance. Some are arrogant, without having any kind of result to at least make that arrogance somewhat acceptable. So, bottom line, Mourinho, Cristiano, Ibrahimovic, are arogant types. But they also have charisma, impressive results, and winner mentalities. Deloufeu is just arrogant and childish.

First you have to do stuff to be arrogant AND successful.

Why do you have more liberties than a professional footballer?

serghei

Why do you have more liberties than a professional footballer?

Because I'm not payed 12m euros a year to stay fit for example. Because people don't scrutinize my actions like they do with a public figure. A lot of reasons.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just an idea. Instead of sending youth to Seville whose style doesn't even resemble Barca and are too strong for our prospects to break in.

F

Flavia

According to Robert Fernández, who gave a press conference today, Samper will stay with Barça B.

khaled_a_d

According to Robert Fernández, who gave a press conference today, Samper will stay with Barça B.

Best decision IMO ,he isn't good enough for Liga right now .keep playing regularly with Barca B and work on his game while getting more training & Playing time with 1st team than last year

El Flaco

If I was Samper, I should just leave Barca on loan or permament with buy option. He's too good to play in Segunda B and it won't benefit his devolopment at all.

Home of Barca Fans