Sergi Samper

khaled_a_d

Seems like he will miss the next Barca B game vs Sabadell after he received his fifth yellow card.

transfermarket say it is just 4?
He seriously need to cut those stupid yellow cards .4/5 yellow cards in 11 games .3 of them was in 1st 3 games too .

xXKonan

Samper: "Luis Enrique said he watches every B game, he's in touch with Gerard, that I should keep on working, chances can come at any time."

Posted this a page back but this one gives a little bit more info.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Looked very lost many times and lost the ball before Messi made the tackle outside our penalty box and on some more occasions. Very far from even being a backup player...

xXKonan

Samper vs Roma: 31 passes, 96,8% pass accuracy, 1 key pass, 3 accurate long balls, 2 tackles #fcbblive [whoscored]

Alik

Perfect match for him to play in.

Don't think he was too poor, but it's hard to judge. Hopefully he gets more cameos in the future.

Cule Finn

On the ball I liked him a lot. Most of the time made the right decision. Also seems to have a good first touch. On the other hand, his defending was very poor at times. The reason was partly his lack of physicality, but his positioning was also weak a couple of times. As i've stated before, I would therefore play him in Xavi-role rather than pivote.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Awesome game on the ball and tried hard defensively but he just doesn't have much of an affinity for it. His passing and decisions are superb though and almost instantaneous

SwiftGuyver

yeah i thought he did really well tonight.

he is great on the ball, lovely first touch, almost flawless decision making, beautiful long & short passing etc...

i think he's more of a CM than a DM though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's playing more as a CM lately so I'm sure that'll be his position going forward. A good decision too IMO, as he'd be able to play more at that position and showcase his best ability at the CM position.

Home of Barca Fans