Sergi Samper

xXKonan

No Gumbau?
He's training with the first team as well but wasn't pictured here. The way I read it is Gumbau obviously will be on the bench but with Rakitic also being gone Lucho will call up another B player as well, I'm guessing it will come down to either Samper or Kaptoum for Rakitic's replacement.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He's training with the first team as well but wasn't pictured here. The way I read it is Gumbau obviously will be on the bench but with Rakitic also being gone Lucho will call up another B player as well, I'm guessing it will come down to either Samper or Kaptoum for Rakitic's replacement.

Lucho will probably clone Gumbau before calling Samper

God Serena

It appears Samper has won Lucho's tryout for Rakitic's replacement. He is training with the first team the day before the game while the rest of the B team midfielders have returned to the B team. As the C team was disbanded years ago, Gumbau remains with the first team as well.

xXKonan

CTNWENBWoAAsZ5b.jpg:large

A picture of him training with the 1st team today.

khaled_a_d

Gr8 assist ,hope he will be patient and continue mastering the position with Barca B this season b4 going on loan in summer . will be extremely important for his future

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's really growing in the CM role and getting better every game.

Will be interesting to see whether we'll sign a CM in Summer, and if not, whether Samper will be promoted to the 1st team or loaned out, if he keep performing well throughout the season.

xXKonan

Samper: "Luis Enrique has told me that I should keep on working hard because my chance could come at any time."

Samper: "I won't deny it, playing for the first team is always good. It gives me extra motivation." [md]

Samper: "Barça's style has changed. Now you need to be more physical, to run a lot. Before that, it was rather possession. I try to adapt."

Samper: "It's not a radical change, but one shouldn't ignore it. I must improve at certain aspects. Football evolves, one must adapt."

Samper: "I would like to succeed at Barcelona. Obviously, if I can't do it, I will leave."

Samper: "Gerard López? He is helping us a lot. If we have a problem, he always tells us how we can improve. I'm grateful to have him here."

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans