Sergio Agüero

BarcaOG

Banned
What am I reading here? Aguero will score 30-35 goals next season! Players don't lose class.

strikers rely on explosiveness, mobility, and agility to thrive

aguero can still deliver classy passes and touches, i am sure...but those attribute are indeed gone

edit: youre probably being sarcastic though :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Have to be seen if he will be a bad signing or not. I hear his salary will only be 5m euros a year? If he contributes with goals and helps us to a title he will already come good on the investment.

SmilerBam

Still better than Martin Fecking Braithwaite, even at this age. Unfortunately, this is where Ratomeu lead us, we could have got Haaland if we wouldn't have had a braindead of president in charge in the last years.

FinBarcelonafan

People have way too high expectations. We have NO MONEY and this is pretty much the best signing we can make with our financial situation. Like it or not, this is the best we can do right now.

We should be happy to improve from Braithwaite to Aguero. That's a massive upgrade.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Still better than Martin Fecking Braithwaite, even at this age. Unfortunately, this is where Ratomeu lead us, we could have got Haaland if we wouldn't have had a braindead of president in charge in the last years.

He is better than braithwhite yes but the standard is very low if its to be better than a segunda level player haha :D

SmilerBam

He is better than braithwhite yes but the standard is very low if its to be better than a segunda level player haha :D

Well, i was saying as a backup striker that is. Let's not fool ourselves, besides freebies, i don't think we'll get something this summer. Let's hope we keep Messi, contrary on what others say, he is a difference between a title challenge and finishing 20 points off the eventual winners. Yes, we are this bad.

Home of Barca Fans