Sergio Agüero

jamrock

I understand under our current economic situation he was probably the best we could get, but my fair is he will be just good enough that a manager will want to start him & we should be moving away from these kinda of players now.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You can't teach that kind of an eye for goal. Playing together with an aging Messi can be a disaster in more important games, however. I think this is exactly what will happen: our attack is so shite Aguero walks into the starting 11.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You can't teach that kind of an eye for goal. Playing together with an aging Messi can be a disaster in more important games, however. I think this is exactly what will happen: our attack is so shite Aguero walks into the starting 11.

If Depay is signed I think Aguero will be on the bench.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm honestly far less negative than others here and reasonably excited to see one of the best strikers of his generation play at Barca, even if half-finished and only for a year (?). Could easily have a Cavani-like impact here, and we need a pure goalscorer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm honestly far less negative than others here and reasonably excited to see one of the best strikers of his generation play at Barca, even if half-finished and only for a year (?). Could easily have a Cavani-like impact here, and we need a pure goalscorer.

At the end of the day it's a deal so we can focus on Haaland or some other striker in 2022 when we hopefully have more money for it.

It's a low risk, medium reward kind of deal. People get too stuck up in the wages. Not signing Aguero and saving his wages won't help us sign another striker or a World Class CB.

Tackle

He'll be the only striker we have in our squad. By matchday 10 he will be a nailed on starter. Let's hope he carries this form into next season with us.

Home of Barca Fans