Sergio Agüero

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
because Aguero likes Barca while Pato prefers Madrid!?

Did not know Pato preferred Madrid...but still, Pato is much better than Aguero and is a better fit in the LW position (more so than Aguero, at least). But again, I'm happy with what we already have

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yeah we are good with what we have and Pedro will definitely offer more than Aguero on wings... agree to that :)

but look at the options for our front 3... Messi, Ibra, PEdro, Bojan & Jeffren(Henry is definitely out this summer)
So the first option to complete our trident is 1 season old!! Too risky

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
yeah we are good with what we have and Pedro will definitely offer more than Aguero on wings... agree to that :)

but look at the options for our front 3... Messi, Ibra, PEdro, Bojan & Jeffren(Henry is definitely out this summer)
So the first option to complete our trident is 1 season old!! Too risky

Hmm...what about Hleb? I heard he's coming back in the summer? I know most people on here don't rate him, but hey, what is he gonna be, 3rd, 4th choice?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hmm...what about Hleb? I heard he's coming back in the summer? I know most people on here don't rate him, but hey, what is he gonna be, 3rd, 4th choice?

yeah he's gonna be 6th choice :p
he's hasn't offered much playing at wings in our 4-3-3 system, but he can be a very luxurious back up for our mid field... but highly doubt he's gonna stay. EPL is definitely his destination imo

barca96

i'd prefer we keep hleb..
let him be iniesta's(and jds and thiago's too) back up if we dont get cesc this summer :p
but seriously, i rate hleb highly..don't know what went wrong with him..

ViolentLogic

DO NOT trade Bojan for Aguero. Of course Aguero is an awesome player, but IMO Bojan has the potential to reach the sky.

One of Spain's best strikers. :)

You don't need to be like Drogba to be considered a great striker! Jeez.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So he's been linked with us yet again after praising us to the media. Can we actually afford him though? And if so it's best to get him before the WC in case his price skyrockets beyond the ridiculous price we'd have to pay anyway.

desoe

Honestly I don't think there would be a huge difference about his price before & after the WC, especially in terms of "skyrocketing" his price. His price is already "skyrocketted" pretty much to to the sky :lol:

He already established himself as Atletico's golden cow, so before or after - you'll have to pay a similar ammount of cash. I guess the first digit will have to be at least 4.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd be hoping for low to mid 30's, but that's just a dream. :lol: I'd definitely welcome him with open arms though, even at 33 I think Drogba could form a deadly partnership with him.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
You're Chelsea, of course you will have to pay at least 40 mil. Cause, you know, everyone knows Roman has that money.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
At one point aguero was one of my fav players but slowly he has become one i dont care for... if he goes to Chelski he will suck i gurantee it.. the EPL will rape him.

barca96

let him go to chelsea first..and then we sign him after a season or two..
he doesn't suit epl imo. so his price tag will drop.

Home of Barca Fans