Sergio Agüero

Beast

The Observer
Was just about to comment on that... great deal for Atletico and they have what could be a much better alternative in Salvio ...

Drogba-Aguero could be very good for them

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Until i see something official, i won't believe that..

If it does happen, good deal for Atletico, but i would hate to see one of my fav players in one of my most hated teams ...Grrrr

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
It was pure speculation.. Since they were his players in Chelsea, that's why..

The only official offer Inter had towards chelsea player was for Lampard, at first Frank wanted to leave unless gets more money, he did, and stayed..
IMO drogba would fit perfectly Italian football, but he is too old.. As for Carvalho, well, Samuel is better than him, so as lucio, so...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
It was pure speculation.. Since they were his players in Chelsea, that's why..

The only official offer Inter had towards chelsea player was for Lampard, at first Frank wanted to leave unless gets more money, he did, and stayed..
IMO drogba would fit perfectly Italian football, but he is too old.. As for Carvalho, well, Samuel is better than him, so as lucio, so...

Hmm...I'm not sure about Drogba, but I definitely remember Mourinho saying in an interview that he was going for Carvalho and Deco...good for Inter that he didn't though, both turned out to disappoint this season...instead he got Lucio and Sneijder, both of who turned out to be very important in Inter's quest for CL trophy

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I think I know what interview you are talking about.. He said he would want Carvalho at Inter and that he thinks Carvalho would fit in perfectly with Inter mentality, but there was never official offer for him.. If wanted, Jose would have had Carvalho, he isn't standard this year after all...

As for Deco, i really don't know, this is first time i hear that Jose wanted him in Inter...

maxan10

SirTugAlot
he looked like such an a hole with his beard line up last night. I read into the speculation linking him with Chelsea too, not concrete. I've read similar stories regarding Pato and Villa.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well Soccernet don't post rubbish most of the time, so out of everything that has been said about him coming to Chelsea this would be the most truthful. 40m is steep though but no choice.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
The next player of Chelsea..I'm not sure if Rooney can let Aguero to win the golden shoe (or how's called in Premier League) :D.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
So he gave his Atletico a prize.

Chelsea it is then?

I'd rather see him at united.

mainly because united are more likely to play him in the middle (as the rest of chelsea's squad can only play 433 so, what, he plays wide? no thanks) and I prefer united to chelsea AND I think him + rooney could be an outstandingly fantastic partnership.

Home of Barca Fans