Sergio Agüero

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I'd rather see him at united.

mainly because united are more likely to play him in the middle (as the rest of chelsea's squad can only play 433 so, what, he plays wide? no thanks) and I prefer united to chelsea AND I think him + rooney could be an outstandingly fantastic partnership.
:rolleyes:

Please man, you're SUCH a Manc!!!

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Read forlan's movement really well, he had a good game. I think he will go England but where is yet to be determined.

dalitis8

Banned
btw....decent performance by Kun tonight...

...as for :worthy: Forlan...the man simply rocks...AND has outscored Ibra this year..in both La Liga and in Europe(even though playing for Pathetico and not Barca)

lol, Atletico beat us nearly every season, i consider them enemies!

He was superb tonight,

Atletico never took us out of the CL....as for our La Liga defeats to Atleti....they only bring luck...(and we always play like shite at the Vicente Calderon)

maxan10

SirTugAlot
yep forlan showed what he is, a great 'poacher' oppurtunist, scored 2 poacher goals and he's been in his peak for some years now.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
So Espanyol arent our rivals as they havent put us out of the CL?

nah i get what your saying, but i think we have to accept hes going to a big club sooner rather than later

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Atleti will not sell cheaply....

yeah, that's for sure.. They won't let Kun go unless they get an offer at least 35 mils, probably even more...

They gave 20 for more or less unknown young player, who was of course a talent no doubt, now they will definitelly double that money.. :)

Home of Barca Fans