Sergio Agüero

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
LOL! Did the kid pull his hamstring?

that's what I thought. :lol:

great vid. the kid is cute and, more importantly, appears to have SKILLZ.

the hype around him, should he choose to become a footballer, will be fucking ridiculous.

shame Aguero will probably never achieve the greatness he's capable of, due to playing for Atleti. so he's cockblocked from Reial, and he doesn't fit our 433, and Milan have a jillion strikers, Inter are a shambles, and that only really leaves the PL which would be horrible. that said, he could probably do very well for United, but I doubt they'd move for him, and Chelsea would be great too but they need such an overhaul it'd hold him back ala Atleti.

his best hope is Juventus becoming a force again.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Aguero said he wouldn't mind playing for Real Madrid if his club decided to sell him. I have a feeling he'll go to Italy though.

Chainsaw

Killahead
For me the possibility of Tevez joining Inter is more than Aguero. Aguero will cost more than Tevez and as we know of the brand new Moratti, he doesn't invest heavy amounts on players anymore. Plus, I think Moratti rates Tevez higher than Aguero since Inter has always been linked to Tevez once in a while and not Aguero.

Anyway I wish to see them both in Inter. Never say Never. :D

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
that's what I thought. :lol:

great vid. the kid is cute and, more importantly, appears to have SKILLZ.

the hype around him, should he choose to become a footballer, will be fucking ridiculous.

shame Aguero will probably never achieve the greatness he's capable of, due to playing for Atleti. so he's cockblocked from Reial, and he doesn't fit our 433, and Milan have a jillion strikers, Inter are a shambles, and that only really leaves the PL which would be horrible. that said, he could probably do very well for United, but I doubt they'd move for him, and Chelsea would be great too but they need such an overhaul it'd hold him back ala Atleti.

his best hope is Juventus becoming a force again.

A switch to Real Madrid isn't very difficult. In fact it is written on the walls, and the path is easy.

Inter will not allow Milan to cut their success short, and will overhaul once Moratti finds a manager he could trust. In a year or two Aguero will move to Inter and help them win a title or two, Madrid will come knocking on Inter's door and like always the relationship between the two clubs are always perfect, Aguero will make an expensive move to Real Madrid paid in installments or in a future exchange.

For me the possibility of Tevez joining Inter is more than Aguero. Aguero will cost more than Tevez and as we know of the brand new Moratti, he doesn't invest heavy amounts on players anymore. Plus, I think Moratti rates Tevez higher than Aguero since Inter has always been linked to Tevez once in a while and not Aguero.

Anyway I wish to see them both in Inter. Never say Never. :D

I am not sure if I like that idea, but in terms of talent, that would be so sexy. A bit too similar though.

Home of Barca Fans