Sergio Agüero

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I think the buyout clause of Kun is 40, or 45 mils... So atleti will have to accept those moeny if offered...

Mancio doesnt want tevez to be sold, and it might be a tricky one.. However, if they buy Dzeko, they will need to sell tevez, so the prise might be lowered.. To certain extend of course, maybe to 30 mils? I dont believe it will be lower than that...

Chainsaw

Killahead
I think the buyout clause of Kun is 40, or 45 mils... So atleti will have to accept those moeny if offered...

Mancio doesnt want tevez to be sold, and it might be a tricky one.. However, if they buy Dzeko, they will need to sell tevez, so the prise might be lowered.. To certain extend of course, maybe to 30 mils? I dont believe it will be lower than that...

I think Tevez can be bought for 25-30m. I doubt Atleti accept anything less than 35m for Aguero. Tevez fits more into Inter but Aguero is 4 years younger so he may worth paying an extra 10m or something for him than Tevez. I dunno. I think Tevez will be Moratti's target for next season. Not sure if the same fate awaits Aguero.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
i like both, but personally i'd take Kun, since he is one of my fav players, so... :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Aguero is far better than Tevez although he needs to work on his consistency, which of course comes with age... If some body got ready to pay 30-35 for Tevez I d say its better you dish out a few more bucks and get a more technical, younger player in Kun

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Aguero is far better than Tevez although he needs to work on his consistency, which of course comes with age... If some body got ready to pay 30-35 for Tevez I d say its better you dish out a few more bucks and get a more technical, younger player in Kun
Aguëro is not far better than Tevez.. hes not better at all, he can be however.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Aguëro isn't bad, however, at teaching his 2 year old

[youtube]t2oCUWe7Ejo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
A switch to Real Madrid isn't very difficult. In fact it is written on the walls, and the path is easy.

Inter will not allow Milan to cut their success short, and will overhaul once Moratti finds a manager he could trust. In a year or two Aguero will move to Inter and help them win a title or two, Madrid will come knocking on Inter's door and like always the relationship between the two clubs are always perfect, Aguero will make an expensive move to Real Madrid paid in installments or in a future exchange.

...and then you woke up.

:lol:

Aguero in the same team as CR wouldn't work all that well. certainly not any more than CR/Higuain.

for CR to play at his optimum level (in all games, not just ones against inferior teams), you need a forward who is willing to sacrifice himself for the gelled tumbler.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
...and then you woke up.

:lol:

Aguero in the same team as CR wouldn't work all that well. certainly not any more than CR/Higuain.

for CR to play at his optimum level (in all games, not just ones against inferior teams), you need a forward who is willing to sacrifice himself for the gelled tumbler.

You do realize it was mockery?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What does homerdom mean? I tried googling it but it returned homoredome but I still don't get it.

Although Ronaldo...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That kid needs to be closely followed... You dont find people with the blood of Maradona and Kun running in their veins that too often!!

Home of Barca Fans