Sergio Agüero

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
To be honest I think Aguero has been quite underrated in this forum in general. This kid has so much potential, but for some reason he only unleashes it all on occasion. For example remember that game vs Real Madrid in Atletico, they were down 3-0, and all of the sudden he took over and got it back to 3-2 and would've equalized if it wasn't for super Iker. Once he stepped up his game he was unstoppable, he literally took over the game. The fact that he plays for Pathetico simply cannot be ignored. On another note his link-up play with Messi is outstanding in Argentina, you can see that he thinks on the same wavelength.

The kid is pure talent.

dalitis8

Banned
Aguero is simply awesome.

If we have the money, I say bring him on.

In fact, this is the player we should have gone after 2 years ago, and not Ibra (or even Villa for that matter)

Agüero > Rossi, as has been said before.

That may be true, but still Rossi is a player we could very well do with me thinks.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Oh god.....I love these two players so much. if we could get them and Pastore....I could die happy. After we win the CL final of course :D
I'm not sure who is better....
Rossi is fucking great. From what I have seen of him he's a beast with a great work rate. He also has pace,strength,skill and technique, and power in his shots. He would fit GREAT into our system I think. And BTW I recently remember him and Pique are in fact really good friends from their days in United. Pique would surley help him integrate better in the team. Pique is also really pulling for him to come to the team and has a lot confidence in him as an assassin for goals with his left foot.
Kun...is freaking awesome. It's a shame he's being wasted right now. I think it's safe to say he has the potential so go further then Rossi. Dude oozes potential :lol: I just don't wathc him enough to really judge how he would fit into our system and how we would play for us on the pitch.
I will be ecstatic with either of these guys though. Either way I bet they succeed with our team.

JUST READ IN AN ARTICLE ON ESPN THAT KUN WILL NEVER PLAY FOR REAL MADRID =D!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Co0ter

for about three years now, he's been too talented for Atleti (I've long been an advocate of his) but Forlan is such a stalwart that he's combined with Aguero to help drag Atleti up to some mad kind of consistency (a pretty poor kind, but this is Atleti). but this season Forlan has fallen off in a major way, and Aguero couldn't drag them up by himself. but don't let that fool you, he has the talent, this kid.

he has it all, pace, power, passing, phinishing. his movement is superb and he can finish emphatically with power. he's a fucking warrior.

the only problems he will have on signing for us are chemistry with other players (but Rossi would have similar issues - Aguero will at least know Messi & Badger from their NT) and his ability to play as a wide-forward (but, again, Rossi would have the same problems). he's younger than Rossi, more talented than Rossi, and most importantly for us: relishes the big clashes (which Rossi emphatically does not).

he has the talent to be worth €40m. Rossi is worth €25m max.

now, Rossi is a fine player, and could prove me wrong, but Aguero is the safer bet if we're spending absurds amounts of cash (which looks like being the case either way).

Couldn't have said it better myself. Exactly what I was going to write. Look at Aguero's scoring record also- he's scored btw 20-27 goals 3/4 seasons and 19 the other 1/4 season. He's done it playing with a team that has zero fluidity on the pitch and is incredibly inconsistent. Not to mention their defense has been horrible since he's been there. He's only 22....

Rossi is 24, scored 32 goals this season but averaged around 15-17 the other 3-4 years he's been in Spain.

barcaboy15

Aguero vs Rossi​

2010-2011
Apps: 32 ----- 36
Goals: 20 ----- 18

2009-2010
Apps: 31 ----- 34
Goals: 12 ----- 10

2008-2009
Apps: 37 ----- 30
Goals: 17 ----- 12

2007-2008
Apps: 37 ----- 27
Goals: 19 ----- 11

So, from that you can see Aguero has outscored Rossi every season in La Liga.

To be honest, I think both would do well at Barca and while there is more risk with Aguero there is also more potential whereas Rossi is never going to be really THAT good.

Aguero is a little younger, nearly 23 to Rossi 24.

BUT I think both are a little overpriced?
Aguero - buy out clause supposed to be €45m which seems a fair bit too much.
Rossi - initially supposed to be €30m but recently rumoured to be €40, which is definitely too much.

So, overall I'd offer €30-€35m for Aguero and if not accepted offer €25-€30m for Rossi.

As I think our transfer budget is quite a lot this year:
€40m - Usual
€27m - Ibrahimovic
€17m - Initial 1st Year Bonus Fee from QATAR Foundation

Giving €84m minus €5m spent on the defender leaves about €80m without any more sales of players.

So, that's €35m for Aguero and €45m for Fabregas;)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Atletico don't really have the leverage any longer to cling to that €45 million tag, IMO...Still, there is likely to be a bidding war for him, like with Sanchez

Rossi is the safer bet probably but I'd take Kun for the potential to reap the much bigger rewards that Giusseppe couldn't provide, IMO

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Both have such potential to push our team even further....Kun having more of the two. But it's really about the money atm....plus like said above EVERYONE is trying to get their hands on Kun. Anyone know if he's like a Barca fan or something lol? Maybe poppa maradonna will push him to us :D

Yugi

just imagine, having Aguero´s kid in La Masia and by that time Aguero with Messi raping every defence possible and then his kid joining at 17 y. o. to the first team as Maradona´s heir
win-win... bring him over

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
:lol:!

Well supposedly we already have an offer for him...........along with Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool.....so yeah >_>;
But he won't be joining madrid. I think he can shine the brightest in Barca. Plus a Kun and Messi team? DAMN......maybe next year madrid :lol:

All I know is that my front line in FIFA 11 right now is Kun----Messi----Rossi.....and I am DESTROYING xD

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YUGI IS RIGHT!!!!!!! The maradona DNA child in la masia.....im salivating thinking about it.....

Barcilliant

Aguero is a better bet than Rossi. Price is the problem. All these clubs and especially ciiteh will be willing to splash out 45 million on him. I dont know why pool want him-they already have Suarez and Carroll. He'd be stupid to go to Juve-Serie A in doldrums, no CL football. Barca would be best. We give Jeffren, Batra , Bojan on loan-have buyback clauses.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Just because something was said before doesn't mean it's not obviously BS. Aguero is only better than Rossi when it comes to highlight reels.

I didn't mean it that way, I was just too lazy to say the same things that the others did. No point in repeating that again, eh?

Home of Barca Fans