Sergio Agüero

the-don

Damn what a moment. I think we dont need another forward but if we get one it should be Aguero not Rossi. Aguero is much more of a striker than Rossi. I feel us getting forced to buy aguero now if we dont he will go to another club and will be there for years. So if we want him it is now or never.

impeh

Hi, its me..
i dont think there's any chance we will buy him tbh.. i think stuff with rossi is probably already agreed

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well, Atleti CEO Gil Marin said they won't negotiate with Real Madrid over Aguero in anyway, so the chance of him ending up in Real is almost zero. Italian teams are very unlikely to pay +40 for him, so it leaves out Barca and english teams for his service. I hope Barca try for him instead of Rossi.

PaulFCB

Banned
According to the Argentine press, we signed/seriously arranged something with Sergio. That means we will pay 45 million + taxes, practically the difference of money between finishing 2nd and 1st in the Champions League + taxes @43% I consider more likely for loan sharks than a democratic state.

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned
o_O

how trust worthy is that?

If you'd ask me I won't give it much attention. But seeing the circumstances it's actually possible because we won quite some cash this evening and probably Sergio is in Argentina anyway for his summer vacation.

iookram

I don't think we'll need to actually meet Aguero's buyout clause... Atleti not wanting him to join Madrid should be more than enough to lower his price(if he wants to continue in La Liga).

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah he wants to leave anyway. 35m + sending some players there on loan or permanently should be sufficient imo.

AzaR

Well his release fee with taxes is 70 million i believe which no one is going to pay.

Even though we get 110 million (what i read we get overall with prize money, media rights etc. not sure how true it is) from winning the cl this is obviously a price we aren't going to pay

Seamus

Cant see him signing for Barca or Real, will most likely end up in england in a blue jersey of some sorts

barcaboy15

Cant see him signing for Barca or Real, will most likely end up in england in a blue jersey of some sorts

Yeah true, I would much prefer him to Rossi but I think it is more likely we'll get Rossi. And I don't see RM happening to be honest so as you say that leaves City and Chelsea - so he'll end up at a shit team it seems.

dalitis8

Banned
For some reason, even though I consider Aguero to be a better player, I think that Rossi will suit us better.

Rossi is more nimble, and a quicker thinker and passer, Aguero is stronger and can cope with physical defending much better than Rossi I think.

Fair valuations for them would be in my mind, 30m for Rossi (maybe 35) and 45 (maybe 50) for Aguero (euros)

barcaboy15

For some reason, even though I consider Aguero to be a better player, I think that Rossi will suit us better.

Rossi is more nimble, and a quicker thinker and passer, Aguero is stronger and can cope with physical defending much better than Rossi I think.

Fair valuations for them would be in my mind, 30m for Rossi (maybe 35) and 45 (maybe 50) for Aguero (euros)

I don't know, I could see Rossi doing well but never doing amazingly, if you know what I mean? Aguero on the other hand mind not be so perfectly suited at first but he definitely has the ability/potential to go on to the next level.

And I think the asking price for both players is exactly what you listed as their 'fair value' so we could probably get either of them for that price.

Home of Barca Fans