Sergio Agüero

Chainsaw

Killahead
Aguero is ahead of Rossi in every aspect. The only reason that Rossi is getting too much credit is because we have been linked to him with a 30m deal so suddenly people came to this conclusion that he's a 30m great player! For me Rossi ain't worth anything more than 20m, 25m at maximum. If Barca really wanna spend 30m on Rossi they better add an extra 10m and get Aguero instead. Younger and much much better player than Rossi.

gingerless

if you take off the inflated price goggles, courtesy of torres- for sure aguero isn't worth 45m... rossi should be 25 and aguero 35 or 40 MAX

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With Aguero, and other big name targets, what worries me more than price is our salary budget that is already stretched. Also this new law on taxes that came into force last year?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
With Aguero, and other big name targets, what worries me more than price is our salary budget that is already stretched. Also this new law on taxes that came into force last year?

I think the board under Rosell is really shrewed when it comes to cutting wages... The Rossi signing is reportedly huge transfer fee but then peanuts in wages!!

jamrock

i can't think of a big successful club that currently needs Kun, the only team that might take him his Juve and they are in rebuilding mood

impeh

Hi, its me..
city - they need him if tevez goes, but i cant see him there leading the team in the way tevez does, would be a huge gamble. Wouldnt work.
chelsea - he could partner torres again? Drogba is old, and although not past it, imo they need to change alot of things and he is one of them. Neymar isnt the answer.
liverpool/arsenal arent options
he will either play for madrid or inter, in my opinion. Inter have an ageing forward line, and although he wants to stay in spain, i think he'd be awesome there.

ive kinda resigned to the fact we're getting rossi so..

Home of Barca Fans