Sergio Agüero

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

smellslikevictory.jpg

Co0ter

I don't have the statistics in front of me, but my heart has never been in my throat once when Kun has played us. I don't think I've ever seen him score against us, or do anything dangerous. Rossi had way more of a clear chance and he fucked up too, but he looked more dangerous imho. Like I said, I don't have stats but that's just what I remember.

That link pretty much summed it up for me. His best goal he's scored against us, dribbling by 2-3 of our defenders, isn't even included in the video. He's a dangerous player and has been more consistent than Rossi while on a far worse team. He may be a little less creative and not have as many assists but we don't need anymore creative-type players on our squad, we need a guy with speed we can feed throughballs too and can score from tight places, with good movement. We need a new Eto'o and no one else has a chance of filling that void other than Aguero and Pato.

SoMa

I don't have the statistics in front of me, but my heart has never been in my throat once when Kun has played us. I don't think I've ever seen him score against us, or do anything dangerous. Rossi had way more of a clear chance and he fucked up too, but he looked more dangerous imho. Like I said, I don't have stats but that's just what I remember.

funny you say that, aguero is the player who has scored the most against barcelona in recent years with 6 goals.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
funny you say that, aguero is the player who has scored the most against barcelona in recent years with 6 goals.

4-3 loss against Atleti during the 2008-2009 campaign springs to mind rather quickly.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Both Kun and Forlán were raping Barça left, right and centre during that game.

I still remember the chills down my spine when they scored their fourth.

dalitis8

Banned
Both Kun and Forlán were raping Barça left, right and centre during that game.

I still remember the chills down my spine when they scored their fourth.

How crap was our defence that game, and we had a massive gap to 2nd placed Madrid back then...

Tezemery

With the large fee thats apparently on Rossi's head atm why not pay a bit more and get Aguero it seems obvious to me.

Home of Barca Fans