Sergio Agüero

Moe

powered by;
But what do you guys think the honest chance we have of signing him is?
If we were in fact interested, I think we would be the favorites to sign him. his preferred choice would be to stay in Spain, which means realistically he has two options; Real or Barca. I know who his club would sell to. even he himself would choose Barca because if I remember correctly a year or 2 ago he said he'd never play for any team whose name starts with an "R", referring to Real Merda and River Plate.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah....I just have a feeling we won't be getting him lol. But imagine if we did O_O.....man im excited to see what we do after the final. God I hope we win.....if we do it opens the door to spend some bigger money on someone like Kun. I hope he can join Barca.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Rossi and Kun are both great players. Kun may be better and have more potential BUT I dont think Rossi will fail us. I think he will do great in barca if he comes. But if Kun comes we could possibly be taken to a new level....but we have a much higher chance of getting Rossi. I will be very happy with whoever we sign out of the two.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He has a clause in his contract that says he can't join real madrid. Atletico even went as far as to say that if they do sell him then whoever they sell him to will have to agree to not sell him to RM.
:D

impeh

Hi, its me..
they said on revista he wants to, and there's an agreement with him and the club (real) but its up to atletico to agree the fee/accept the offer

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Luckily they will NEVER agree to that lol. They will never sell their star player to their rivals. I'd bet on it.
Let's hope they wont lol....

Pepe Silvia

I've been thinking of the Rossi vs Aguero debate and it's become very clear to me. I have prefered Aguero and here is why:

When we've played Villahreal I've never feared Rossi, yet when Kun gets the ball anywhere remotely close to our box my stomach starts twisting. Just my thoughts.
I don't have the statistics in front of me, but my heart has never been in my throat once when Kun has played us. I don't think I've ever seen him score against us, or do anything dangerous. Rossi had way more of a clear chance and he fucked up too, but he looked more dangerous imho. Like I said, I don't have stats but that's just what I remember.

Home of Barca Fans