Sergio Agüero

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Atletico said they won't negotiate with Real over Aguero in any way.

if Real payed his buy-out clause + all the taxes involved, Atletico can't do nothing about it. But that means Real have to pay around 75million EUROS or some thing

Birdy

Watching the video posted versus Real, i would say definetely no...
His technique is good, his dribbling is decent, but his responses are way too lethargic for barcelona...
he will be losing possession too often..
Let him go to England, learn to play in the EPL rythm, and we can buy him in 3 -4 years time to replace villa...

PS: Rossi has better dribbling abilities and the same(or better) technique, but he is more agile, alert and he defends also.. He is also quicker with and without the ball..
So, go for Rossi

Co0ter

Watching the video posted versus Real, i would say definetely no...
His technique is good, his dribbling is decent, but his responses are way too lethargic for barcelona...
he will be losing possession too often..
Let him go to England, learn to play in the EPL rythm, and we can buy him in 3 -4 years time to replace villa...

PS: Rossi has better dribbling abilities and the same(or better) technique, but he is more agile, alert and he defends also.. He is also quicker with and without the ball..
So, go for Rossi

That's easy for you to say. Atletico Madrid is a total SHITE team with no fluidity or consistency on the pitch. Aguero has to come back to get the ball, since no one in the midfield is capable of creating for him, then run back to the front and try to score. Half the time all they supply him with is over-the-top through balls and hope he does something with it.

It's easy to mark Aguero out of matches when there is no one else on the team worth marking. That is why he kept getting hit and had 2-3 defenders on him at all times. Rossi doesn't command that presence.

impeh

Hi, its me..
i think he will go to real, BUT if we did get him, our front line would be sorted for years.

especially if we loan/buyback bojan..

hope it happens.

Hellsangel

We are in talks with Aguero and Rossi. Could it be us talking to one player to try to lower the price of the other?

Birdy

That's easy for you to say. Atletico Madrid is a total SHITE team with no fluidity or consistency on the pitch. Aguero has to come back to get the ball, since no one in the midfield is capable of creating for him, then run back to the front and try to score. Half the time all they supply him with is over-the-top through balls and hope he does something with it.

It's easy to mark Aguero out of matches when there is no one else on the team worth marking. That is why he kept getting hit and had 2-3 defenders on him at all times. Rossi doesn't command that presence.

Careful! i did not mention in my analysis any point referring to how atletico is playing.. only to his abilities.. Read that again..

Co0ter

Careful! i did not mention in my analysis any point referring to how atletico is playing.. only to his abilities.. Read that again..

You said according to the video you wouldn't want him. My comments are generalized about Ateletico but they particularly reflect on the video as well. When you're marked by 3 players the entire game and have to come to midfield to get the ball...it hinders your own abilities. There is only so much a good striker can do, the rest of your team needs to help...Do you think Messi would be as unbelievable without Iniesta and Xavi? Not quite, still godly but he would definately suffer and it would reflect on his abilities as well.

Birdy

Yeah, but i did not say why he cannot dribble the whole madrid team and score..
i mentioned specific characteristics unrelated to the particulars of the game...

Home of Barca Fans