Sergio Agüero

Beast

The Observer
PS: Rossi has better dribbling abilities and the same(or better) technique, but he is more agile, alert and he defends also.. He is also quicker with and without the ball..
So, go for Rossi

Not that i like Aguero in any way but that says you haven't watched them both , Rossi is not a good dribbler at all he has his turns but a dribbler ? barely
both not worth the figures thrown at them in any way.. Rossi 15-20 , Aguero 25-30

DucdeOrléans

As good as Agüero is, he is not worth 45 million euro. I would rather prefer us to sign Rossi for half the price.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Not that i like Aguero in any way but that says you haven't watched them both , Rossi is not a good dribbler at all he has his turns but a dribbler ? barely
both not worth the figures thrown at them in any way.. Rossi 15-20 , Aguero 25-30

agreed.

although with Aguero you can justify (partially) an inflated fee due to the fact that he's 23 and has an incredibly high talent ceiling.

As an arsenal fan lol you guys are so lucky to be sitting here arguing over which of these 2 class talents you should get lol. I know i am lucky as an arsenal fan compared to say a stoke or west brom fan but Real and Barca fans have the life :)

Yugi

As an arsenal fan lol you guys are so lucky to be sitting here arguing over which of these 2 class talents you should get lol. I know i am lucky as an arsenal fan compared to say a stoke or west brom fan but Real and Barca fans have the life :)

man, sometimes it sucks balls, you start thinking about it and can´t in a life decide which one you would take, I would just give more chances to Bojan and Afellay but looks like we are signing some big fish this summer

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sport has an insightful take on why Kun won't be on the agenda as a transfer possibility due to Pep's outlook for the immediate future of the club with Leo as the focal point

Birdy

i have not spend years watching them, but i disagree...
watch just a game.. he is great dribbler... i dont say he is messi, but he is class in his dribbling.. maybe he overdribbles sometimes and loses the ball, but his ability is there is not questionable...
Agree about the money for both, but i dont agree that aguero costs 10 m more... at least the same amount of money, as rossi is more a ready player and aguero more a talent
+ that they have only a year difference in age..

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The bookies have put Liverpool 2nd favourites to sign Aguero behind Real Madrid.

Though I have heard nothing, except that we are planning to speak to his agent at the end of the month.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
him + wages.. no chance for liverpool..

We can afford the fee and wages. Trust me on that.

It just depends on what he wants to do and atm it looks like he wants to stay in Spain.

But the fee and wages is no problem for us for him.

Barcafan 2304

Such is the money in the EPL and the need for Liverpool to build a new side (and the fact their owners will now need to invest) then yes, i would not rule out Liverpool out of the running and don't think wages or the fee will be to much of a barrier for them

Home of Barca Fans