Sergio Agüero

Chainsaw

Killahead
Don't keep your hopes up about seeing him in Inter Pajo. I don't mind where does he end up as long as it's either Barca or Inter, but as long as Inter keep getting linked with the likes of Parolo and Osvaldo it's hard to imagine Kun in Inter!

And don't forget Inter is well covered upfront blah blah!!! :rolleyes:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I know that...
moan.gif
he is too expensive for us, fact.
I have hopes for later on, or at least not to see him at Barca :p

YOu didn;t tell me, are you really interested in him? I know you are for Sanchez and were for Rossi, but what about Kun? I have read week ago something that Real is interested in him, but i also remember him saying he will never go to real. (which doesnt mean much though) What about barca?

edit: covered, far from it.. Yeah we are covered, with Pandev and Milito :rolleyes: We definitelly need one more striker/winger, and i'd love that to be Kun.. The chances are close to zero though, im aware of that ... :(

Chainsaw

Killahead
Barca seemed to be interested in Aguero but it never got any serious. For now it's all about Barca-Sanchez. If that break ups anything regarding Barca-Aguero is possible.

Inter can sign Kun, but untill they give up babbling this 'We are well covered" crappola that we're hearing again and again ever since CL win! Get rid of Dumb & Dumber and sign a real deal striker who worth the price and the wage he earns! The only reliable striker Inter has is Eto'o and Pazzini is not that great to be trusted for the whole season. Nothing is more funny to me that moratti saying the forward line is not the priority for Inter to strength up! :slap:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Barça haven't been in for Aguero since our initial 35m bid caused him to declare his desire to leave in the first place.

we clearly don't wanna pay an unconditional fee of 35m+, regardless of how talented this kid is.

and I can't argue with that.

E

estranged

Don't know why, but I have this idea that Sanchez will bring more to our game than Aguero. Don't get me wrong, I love watching this kid and seeing him every week with Messi would be quite something but to me it seems like Sanchez has this fire in his belly that Aguero doesn't have (Just my hypothesis ;) )

Seems like Barca are not really after him, but I would prefer Aguero to Rossi shall the Sanchez deal fail.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Marcotti says he's agreed terms with Juventus. If this happens.. It's about money, imo. Juventus aren't even in the CL. I'd laugh if this happened though.

Last edited:

jamrock

if it happens it makes perfect sense, they are the only historically big team that actually needs a striker, a player of his caliber to help them back to where they were in football.

Chainsaw

Killahead
CL is not that big factr. Juve is still considered one of the biggest teams in Italy and Kun's agent said CL is not that crucial fact for 'em to move. Pity another direct rvial is going for a top player and Moratti and Inter are just watching and doing nothing! Shame...

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Marcotti says he's agreed terms with Juventus. If this happens.. It's about money, imo. Juventus aren't even in the CL. I'd laugh if this happened though.

They are not even in EL :lol:

Nima bro, why are you complaining? The transfer period havent even started yet.. You know that Inter always buys end of July and August ;)

Chainsaw

Killahead
Nima bro, why are you complaining? The transfer period havent even started yet.. You know that Inter always buys end of July and August ;)

Why am I complaining? If big players move then Inter have to go for the likes of Parolo and Osvaldo! The other teams won't wait till August so Inter can sign any player they like patiently!

Home of Barca Fans