Sergio Agüero

DucdeOrléans

I know. I just talked as if the date was the 20th of May and not June:)

Thiago has also been mentioned (loan) And probably Jeffren would prefer to stay in Spain and then I guess Atletico is a decent destination.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Jeffren better stay. If both Bojan and Jeffren leave then signing only one striker is not enough. Barca needs to have at least 5 strikers in the squad. Only one striker on the bench is not a good idea at all. Unless we still count Afellay and Iniesta as strikers!

DucdeOrléans

Messi, Villa, Pedro, Agüero and Afellay would do it I guess.

Bojan is clearly gone and Jeffren does not seem to have a future in the club at all and his contribution last season was non-existent. I think we will do just fine. Remember the B-team as well.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Aguero won't be cheaper than Rossi or Sanchez.

As long as you have David Villa imo you do not need Aguero. Sanchez is more flexible than Aguero, so would be a better fit for you guys.

Inter cannot afford Aguero unless they sell.

I think his future is either at Real Madrid or in england.

DucdeOrléans

I wonder what will happen to Ducde if we sign Aguero someday .

I guess the same as to those who won't tolerate any criticism of Sanchez:lol: (you included)

AnfieldEd:

Agüero could be bought for 40 million euros (not even including Bojan). Sanchez won't be sold for anything less than 35 million euros. Now Pozzo is demanding 50 million euros. Rossi, who is not even twice the player as Agüero won't be bought for anything less than 30-35 million euros.

We could have bought Kun last month for 36-38 million euros including Bojan. Or just 45 million euro (his buyout clause) and then sell Bojan for 10 milion euros afterwards.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Aguero won't be cheaper than Rossi or Sanchez.

As long as you have David Villa imo you do not need Aguero. Sanchez is more flexible than Aguero, so would be a better fit for you guys.

Inter cannot afford Aguero unless they sell.

I think his future is either at Real Madrid or in england.

Aguero is not cheap but he's much much less 'overpriced' than the other two.

David Villa soon hit his 30s and the age may as well put a shadow on his performance. Sanchez is not more flexible than Aguero. You can say it about Aguero as well.

Inter can afford Aguero only if they at least try. Something that they're not doing so far!

Aguero is not exactly the type of the Mou's player. He usually prefers tall physical players who can defend and press as well. Just because of some praisings and rumors doesn't mean there is a big chance he ends up in a club that don't really need him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I believe Aguero is better, but Sanchez is obviously more versatile.

On what aspect exactly?! Aguero is a much better goal scorer and center forwad. Sanchez is barely one. He's good on the flanks. Aguero may as well adpot himself to play on the flanks. When Villa did it why Aguero cannot do it?!

USWAY

On what aspect exactly?! Aguero is a much better goal scorer and center forwad. Sanchez is barely one. He's good on the flanks. Aguero may as well adpot himself to play on the flanks. When Villa did it why Aguero cannot do it?!

Yes Aguero is the the better CF and goal scorer, but Sanchez is great on both wings as he is a natural winger but broke out this year playing as the support striker to Di Natale for Udinese. And he can play as an attacking-mid. I'm not saying Aguero doesn't have the talent to play there, I just haven't seen it much. But I'd rather have a pecking order of Villa, Sanchez, Pedro on the left wing Messi, Villa, Sanchez at CF and Pedro, Messi, Sanchez on the RW and Affelay on the wings than another goal scoring inside forward who CAN play on the wing. That's what Villa is for.

jamrock

Aguero is only a better deal if sanchez will cost 50m + or pep will b out next season and the new manager prefers to play two up front

Chainsaw

Killahead
People who say Aguero is not fit to Barca or cannot play on the flanks better take a look at the last night match. Epic pass from Messi in Aguero's goal!! :worthy: :worthy:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Still... Don't touch him, he is not fit for Barca....
moan.gif
(why there isn't moaning smiley?)

btw, jokes aside. Is Barca really interested in Kun, or it's your wishes and debates only?

Home of Barca Fans