Sergio Agüero

nebeer

Love is All
After watching today's game against Costa Rica, I like Aguero more. Would actually love to see him play for Barca.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
*Cue Barcaforum mass shift of interest from Sanchez to Aguero*

01_44_14---Herd-of-sheep--Coquetdale--Northumberland_web.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Aguero-Messi combination could either be magic... or huge disaster. That's the reason I've never jumped into the 'sign Aguero' bandwagon. But watching him click well with MEssi, all the fear about it being a disaster is vanishing

come on Rosell. One phone call and Real would end up biting dust in case of Aguero :p

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Barca should have done Aguero deal way before all this time wasting on Sanchez/Pozzo soap drama BS!

That's a risk man. Really a risk

And I can't see Pep changing his mind even now... because Aguero is too talented himself to be a side kick of Messi.
But then he does have the respect for MEssi as far as I can understand from his body language and his statements. their friendship too

Chainsaw

Killahead
That's a risk man. Really a risk

And I can't see Pep changing his mind even now... because Aguero is too talented himself to be a side kick of Messi.
But then he does have the respect for MEssi as far as I can understand from his body language and his statements. their friendship too

Signing Sanchez is way more risky than Aguero. A 25m boy who becomes a 50m boy in less than a month is just simply ridiculous to me! At least Aguero always had a certain price which could get even lower as well if Barca started serious negotiations with Atleti. Calling Aguero a prick and El Kunt for god knows why is just childish. During his celebration after the second goal you can see Aguero look at the stands and point his two fingers to Messi as an admiration. That doesn't look like a 'prick' to me! Some people need to stop their stupid man crush on a new media player and see things more clearly! If Aguero look like a prick then Sanchez looks 100 times more like a prick! Just sayin'.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The risk that I'm talking about is their style of play and level of their talent Nima... You see Zlatan is uber-talented but then he couldn't stand being the side kick of Messi. Like that. And you cannot know how he might do as a wide forward, that Aguero!!

But as I said, if they do complient each other and if we can manage a little alteration to the style of play... it could be magic

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
The risk that I'm talking about is their style of play and level of their talent Nima... You see Zlatan is uber-talented but then he couldn't stand being the side kick of Messi. Like that. And you cannot know how he might do as a wide forward, that Aguero!!

But as I said, if they do complient each other and if we can manage a little alteration to the style of play... it could be magic

I know about that. There is no need to repeat the same thing that has been talked about here over and over again.

Sanchez is ridiculously overpriced and as well overhyped here and there. Disagree all you want but my take was always this. As I said it before, adjusting to Barca style is something that BOTH of Aguero and Sanchez has to prove. You may say Sanchez fit more because he has more workrate but he may as well be less effective than Aguero in other manners. Aguero already has no problem with Messi. That was another BS some children started over here about this. They are good friends and you just can see that as well from their behaviours and not just from words. It's better to trust on the truth out there than what some bunch of haters make up about players and personalities in the forums!

Home of Barca Fans