Sergio Agüero

Chainsaw

Killahead
we had eto and pep let him go because he wanted a different player.....if pep wanted aguero we would get him or definitely be in the race already so get of your fanboyism and realize he aint coming....he is a good player but aint what pep is looking for so there is no discussion really

Improve your trollism!

He's pointing to El Puto Amo

Nah it's Messi. It's more clear from the highlights.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Improve your trollism!

Nah it's Messi. It's more clear from the highlights.
how is it trollism??? its clear we have no interest in getting kun despite him being and excellent player.....this is the same discussion as those who want yaya and eto back...its not happening this summer as pep does not seem to want the player

Chainsaw

Killahead
how is it trollism??? its clear we have no interest in getting kun despite him being and excellent player.....this is the same discussion as those who want yaya and eto back...its not happening this summer as pep does not seem to want the player

Just Because I say Aguero is a better buy than Sanchez doesn't mean I'm a FANBOY! I love Aguero just like I do love any other Argentinian talent. I only started even thinking about Aguero to Barca after he said he wants to leave Atletico, and seeing all other options getting more and more expensive every day for ridiculous reasons I say sign him now than dealing with all these stupid clubs and their prices!

Besides, If Pep is so eager about Sanchez we shouldn't have deal with this soap opera for a month due to 4,5m of difference with Uidnese! Same about Fabregas. Remember the whole Fabregas saga?! What we are talking about here is not just about talent, who is fitter, who Pep wants or not and etc. It's as well about the price of the players that we're looking for and the impact that they could have.

nebeer

Love is All
You are spot on.
Aguero can't be compared with Sanchez.He has has been one of the best players in La Liga for about 4 years,has an average of 20+ goals and 10 assists per season http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Agüero#Career_statistics and has no injury problems.
If we are ready to spend 30+mil on Sanchez who became famous playing for an inferior italian team how much should we spend for a player like Kun 60mil?
Don't get me wrong i like Alexis but 40mil Aguero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30mil Sanchez any time

tbh, I have also started thinking of getting Aguero for us. Though Villa and his roles are very similar. He can be the perfect replacement of Villa, but there, we already have Villa. Aguero is simply amazing.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Aguero DOESNT suck on the wings... He is actually great there too...

The thing is, CF is preffered position for him, and he is more productive there. That doesn't mean he is not good on the wing. It's pure BS to say he can't play on the wing, since he has the skills to do so... I've been watching him since he was 18, outside inter he is by far my favourite player (that is why i hope i wont see him at Barca or JuBe :p ).

I remember someone saying he has scored most of his goals from the box. True. But, that doesnt mean he was playing as CF. They were rotating with Forlan all the time, and Kun was mostly on the wing for Atletico. The thing is, he ALWAYS drifts in the box, either from the left or right.. With good vision by his teammates, they find him, 1/2 chancez are goals... Complete player, that's for sure..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
My issues with Kun is more that he doesn't play hard all the time...He doesn't seem to have the attitude or drive to play like he can more often...Maybe it's Atletico but I find that players that need a fire lit under them are players you can't count on

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
It has begun...

36620GA00_w.jpg

impeh

Hi, its me..
aguero is awesome, and links up nicely with messi, but since we're very close to sanchez, there's no way its going to happen.

Home of Barca Fans