Sergio Agüero

0n0mat0p0eia

There is no reason to suggest he won't be back to his best soon. Also his poor season could mean that we can get him at a discounted price.

True, Kerrybai, you never know what's going on behind the scenes. Is Kun happy in himself? Is he enjoying his football? What is his relationship like with the manager/other strikers etc.

IMO, in Barca with Tito managing, playing for the best team in the world, playing beside his International bud Messi = the Kun we know he can be.

Suarez looks like he is better at the minute, but things could change.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
There is no reason to suggest he won't be back to his best soon. Also his poor season could mean that we can get him at a discounted price.

There's no reason to suggest that Sanchez and Pedro won't start scoring on a consistent basis soon either and yet they get so much hate from people on here. Aguero has been every bit as shit and inconsistent as them, and yet somehow he gets a pass. There's no way he's going to be sold at a discounted price either just because of a poor season, this isn't Football Manager.

Meitux

There's no reason to suggest that Sanchez and Pedro won't start scoring on a consistent basis soon either and yet they get so much hate from people on here. Aguero has been every bit as shit and inconsistent as them, and yet somehow he gets a pass. There's no way he's going to be sold at a discounted price either just because of a poor season, this isn't Football Manager.
was sanchez ever a scorer?.....

Stric

Not a just comparison. Aguero is a natural scorer and has had knee injuries at the start of the season and recently. Alexis and Pedro have been healthy, and are better known for not scoring than for scoring, so they're just playing at what has become their shitty average. Not the same. This is not to say that Aguero will just wake up a week from now and be back to his best, but the odds of that happening are better than the odds of Sanchez starting to score regularly out of the blue.

Kerrybai

Except Aguero has had marital problems which could very well have affected him on the pitch. I'd take him over Suarez because we have Messi. Both would be fantastic options but I don't see either happening. And FM manager has nothing to do with this. A players form is surely always a factor when negotiating a deal. To think otherwise is nonsensical.

Superfly

Banned
His price wouldn't suddenly go from 45m+ to 30m just because of one bad season. It might chip down around 5m at most but it wouldn't be a huge factor. But I suppose since he's Argentine, handsome, and friends with Messi he'd be the best choice to this forum right? :pep:

If Barcelona were to spend 40m+ on an EPL striker I know I'd rather have the Uruguayan forward who can play in all three positions up front and has scored 20+ goals this season rather than the injury ridden Argentine striker who'd be uncomfortable on the wing #TeamSuarez

Chainsaw

Killahead
Aguero and Messi talk about the first time they met each other. Some of you probably heard this before but still fun to watch.

K

Karnivore

Messi-esque that was, the touch, the balance, the pace, the dribbling, the finish. Brilliant.

Home of Barca Fans