Sergio Aguero

malvolio

not feeling this whole twitch thing.

might as well have kept suarez. he grilled some world class steaks at least.

Sorin

For a short and relatively cheapish 1+1 year type of deal(something based around apperances and performances) it wouldn't be the end of the world to have Aguero in our team. At least he's an out and out striker unlike some others.

Still, anything too pricey or too long is a conclusive no from me.

soul24rage

For a short and relatively cheapish 1+1 year type of deal(something based around apperances and performances) it wouldn't be the end of the world to have Aguero in our team. At least he's an out and out striker unlike some others.

Still, anything too pricey or too long is a conclusive no from me.

That's my view as well

vuji_31

Signing Aguero means 100 precent no to Haaland.

I would rather keep Braith and Grizzy then watch too years Aguero and Messo bromance on the pitch while other teams destrys us because we have 5 starting 35 years old amigos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IF Barca sign Aguero and that's a big if, I think it will be on a two year deal or something like that because Barca know Haaland won't be available before next summer.

If Dortmund make it to the Champions League next season the incentive would still be for them to hold onto Haaland until someone makes a Dembele-esque offer for him, and the only team who will be able to do that is Man City.

I still think this is all smoke or at the very best his agent offering him to us than the other way around.

El Guaje

What we desperately need is to rebuild the squad, so the last guy we should get is Aguero. We are already stacked with oldies that need to be phased out.

Sailor Mars

also Aguero will slip right into the club de Amigos which has been such a plague for our club

There is no such thing as Club De Amigos. That's fake news spread by Barto's bots to redirect the blame.

Can't believe it actually turned into a thing on this forum.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Moises Llorens & Sam Marsden reporting it's Aguero's agent who has offered him to Barca and not the other way around. No decision made about whether to pursue him or not.

serghei

IF Barca sign Aguero and that's a big if, I think it will be on a two year deal or something like that because Barca know Haaland won't be available before next summer.

If Dortmund make it to the Champions League next season the incentive would still be for them to hold onto Haaland until someone makes a Dembele-esque offer for him, and the only team who will be able to do that is Man City.

I still think this is all smoke or at the very best his agent offering him to us than the other way around.

If it does happen, and for serious money, will it trigger warning signs about Laporta for you?

Home of Barca Fans