Sergio Busquets

jamrock

Dude, how was he brought in to be Busquets replacement yet he's been played as CM 99.9% of the time since the moment we bought him. Your logic makes no sense, there are no supporting details or argument to your claim.

If he was bought to be our eventual DM, he'd play there more than a few times in 3 seasons.

Because the player we have in that position in the eyes of 4 different coaches, is deemed to be better daaah.

That's a simple fact you just refuse to accept, old & slow as busquets is, he plays the position as a pivot better than de jong.

For Frankie to excel you have to build the midfield in a specific way & he isn't good enough to warrant all that.

He was just bad recruitment & needs to get sold, he has no position in a 3 man midfield where he excels at.

Great potential under the right circumstances, which he won't ever get here.

Gnidrologist

It doesn't really matter what Dejong was bought for. It's immaterial as anybody will be better than retiree, who has overstayed his welcome.

Kul_z

On a serious note, id like that this bum proves me wrong, but i just cant see it. He would deliver us some heart attacks, thats for sure. Just manage his minutes right ffs.

JohnN

Xavi and the sporting department has shown that anyone they don't consider to be the best at their role is either not getting play time or is being shipped out. So, busi is still indeed considered vital for his role. And to be fair, we have tried fdj there and he wasn't better and we don't have anyone else, except Nico (who has been loaned) that wasn't all that anyway.
I have my doubts for busi, especially against strong opposition, who target him by pressing hard, but I hope we can overcome this weakness.

serghei

Xavi and the sporting department has shown that anyone they don't consider to be the best at their role is either not getting play time or is being shipped out. So, busi is still indeed considered vital for his role. And to be fair, we have tried fdj there and he wasn't better and we don't have anyone else, except Nico (who has been loaned) that wasn't all that anyway.
I have my doubts for busi, especially against strong opposition, who target him by pressing hard, but I hope we can overcome this weakness.

True. We need a new DM by the looks of it. I wouldn't mind Ruben Neves if the price is right.

M3ls

Last season, Opta recalculated the frequency of returns per 100 opponent possessions. This approach puts the players on a more equal footing.

Monkeys, do you know who has the best steals on this list?

M3ls

Yes, monkeys, Busquets.
At the same Busquets who, according to you, is poorly defended.

You are fucking clowns.

By the way, according to this indicator, he is ahead of Casemiro, but the Brazilian is better in terms of the number of tackles.

Porque

Last season, Opta recalculated the frequency of returns per 100 opponent possessions. This approach puts the players on a more equal footing.

Monkeys, do you know who has the best steals on this list?

Is it... Busquets.

giphy.gif

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Yes, monkeys, Busquets.
At the same Busquets who, according to you, is poorly defended.

You are fucking clowns.

By the way, according to this indicator, he is ahead of Casemiro, but the Brazilian is better in terms of the number of tackles.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Last edited:

kattanib

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I see that you are demanding respect

FinBarcelonafan

You have good imagination, 5/5.

Gnidrologist

Couldn't you find a bit more modified version of this classic copypasta at least?

Anyhow, citing irrelevant stats to shill for Biskvits again. Never seen that before. He steals some balls, yes. That's nice. But whenever opponent gets through our press in the middle, they are on the highways towards goal, because Busquets can't help but jog helplessly back. Good thing we at least have a competent and pacy back line to save his ass now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's the same lad who hyped up Ferran Torres like he was the next great winger and claimed Ansu was far inferior to him. Wouldn't pay much attention to this bum.

Home of Barca Fans