Sergio Busquets

Porque

Thought Busquets had a great game. Him and Gavi being close to eachother was very effective. And Pedri of course was also good but faded in and out.

Temptation

Listen to me, idiot.

You laughed at my words when I said three years ago that Vinnie is better than Fati and will become one of the best wingers in the world in the future.

What now, piece of shit?

The same story will be repeated by Feran. He will bring a lot of benefits to Barcelona.

REKT. :boss::lol::lol::lol:

serghei

Thought Busquets had a great game. Him and Gavi being close to eachother was very effective. And Pedri of course was also good but faded in and out.

Pedri is a disappointment for me so far in the season. He seems to have issues with the high pace of a game and he is not very athletic. He needs to play quickly and develop insane technique, because his speed and strenght are not good enough to resist pressure.

mc_lovin

Pedri is a disappointment for me so far in the season. He seems to have issues with the high pace of a game and he is not very athletic. He needs to play quickly and develop insane technique, because his speed and strenght are not good enough to resist pressure.

That sounds way too harsh for our best midfielder this season so far.

Gavi outshone him today, but Pedri easily could have had a few assists.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

I thought Pedri was great today. His technique is insane, and his speed is just enough to glide past players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pedri has been incredible so far this season. Even tonight he was one of the reasons we started getting back into the game when he dropped down deep to collect the ball and advance it forward. Before that it was hoofball from ter Stegen and our CBs.

serghei

That sounds way too harsh for our best midfielder this season so far.

Gavi outshone him today, but Pedri easily could have had a few assists.

Still a very talented player, but he's not supposed to be outshone by Gavi. Not the first time it happens either.

I expect more.

Porque

He has been our best midfielder in a few games. Tonight was Gavi night though. The pace, conditions and his added intensity was perfect for the rival.

If this is our central midfield going forward, there will be conditions that open up each to perform better.

jamrock

He was very good today, all he needed from the first game, was our other Midfielder to actually play & position themselves as midfielders.

Hopefully the club already has a list of 2/3 players to replace him in the summer.

Catta

Being dissapointed with Pedri because Gavi is not supposed to outshone him, is like being dissapointed with Xavi when Iniesta outshone him.

Pedri was great in each game so far, and his athleticism is not a problem. You are seeing problems where you want to see them.

Joan

Being dissapointed with Pedri because Gavi is not supposed to outshone him, is like being dissapointed with Xavi when Iniesta outshone him.

It's the opposite really.

Pedri had a good game. Very influential. Gavi did well defensively but Pedri was very involved and helped change things.

Busquets was class too.

Home of Barca Fans