Sergio Busquets

M3ls

It's the same lad who hyped up Ferran Torres like he was the next great winger and claimed Ansu was far inferior to him. Wouldn't pay much attention to this bum.

Listen to me, idiot.

You laughed at my words when I said three years ago that Vinnie is better than Fati and will become one of the best wingers in the world in the future.

What now, piece of shit?

The same story will be repeated by Feran. He will bring a lot of benefits to Barcelona.

Andresito

Staff member
Listen to me, idiot.

You laughed at my words when I said three years ago that Vinnie is better than Fati and will become one of the best wingers in the world in the future.

What now, piece of shit?

The same story will be repeated by Feran. He will bring a lot of benefits to Barcelona.

Why u always so angry

Zidane82

Skin of teeth away from getting caught again.

This ref is borderline corrupt though .. it was a clear foul which the ref ignored
The ref has let full blown assaults on Gavi ( many ) , Aroujo and Lewandowski yet he booked Dembele for an accidental trip

Zidane82

Because this unfounded hate against Busquets annoys me.

Anyone who understands football at a high level is annoyed by this.

Thank you !

There is about three people in here who actually understand and appreciate how vital Busquets is to our system .. plus our play does not flow as well without him .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Listen to me, idiot.

What now, piece of shit?

Not tru.

Also Ferran is shit.

FinBarcelonafan

This ref is borderline corrupt though .. it was a clear foul which the ref ignored
The ref has let full blown assaults on Gavi ( many ) , Aroujo and Lewandowski yet he booked Dembele for an accidental trip

True. It was disgrace of a refereeing.

I watched most of the day Premier League and I have to say, it's much more professional league when it comes to refereeing.

It's not perfect either but not as noticeable bad like LaLiga.

Home of Barca Fans