Sergio Busquets

Porque

#Busquets2030.

FakeSevereIchthyosaurs-max-1mb.gif

JohnN

Now watch busquets playing like goat dm for WC while he plays like crap for us week in week out.
Nahhh, just joking. He can't.

Messigician

The Luis Goatrique effect

�� Lucho: ?I?m not kidding when I say I want Busquets to play another World Cup or two, I want to convince him. I don?t see a better player in his position as per our style of playing

Zidane82

The Luis Goatrique effect

�� Lucho: ?I?m not kidding when I say I want Busquets to play another World Cup or two, I want to convince him. I don?t see a better player in his position as per our style of playing

Yeah what would a Barca living legend and international manager know about the style of football his team plays ..

:)

JamDav1982

Hopefully he realises how much the fans are turning on him and his legs cant cope.

Can only see Barca wanting to renew him to stop having to pay full deferred salary this summer.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Yeah what would a Barca living legend and international manager know about the style of football his team plays ..

:)

Arda Turan
Aleix Vidal
Denis Suarez
Paco Alcaer
Andre Gomes

were all his style of players as well.

Regardless international football is subpar and is miles below club football.

xXKonan

The goose is completely cooked on this one.

There's no way anyone else can squeeze anything more out of him at this stage of his career. The last time anyone could was Lucho and Valverde but even then he was on the decline during the Valverde years and guys like Seiten, Koeman and now Xavi stubbornly believe that they could have do the same but Father time remains undefeated.

Zidane82

Busquets: "I have characteristics that fit the style of Barca and the Spanish national team, but it doesn't mean I'm the only one. Rodri is very similar, also Zubimendi."

Home of Barca Fans