Sergio Busquets

Givenchy

Great 2, potentially 3 more years down the drain.

Xavi is an incompetent clown, not sure how anyone can defend this dud of a manager anymore.

Kul_z

Yeah what would a Barca living legend and international manager know about the style of football his team plays ..

:)

Apart from 2015 and probably the best attacking trio ever assambled lucho underperformed heavily as a manager. Barca style underachieved heavily. Whatever it means barca style with imhotep on dm was demolished not once, twice, but already 7(SEVEN) seasons in a row.

If this ancient ficus gets contract extension we deserve another cl group stage knock out, and it would happen.

Messigician

I have direct confirmation Xavi would like to renew Busquets and the club have offered Busquets a 2 year extension.

? @gerardromero

Messigician

Busquets: "I have characteristics that fit the style of Bar?a and the Spanish national team, but it doesn't mean I'm the only one. Rodri is very similar, also Zubimendi."

To me it reads he's responding to rhe clubs renewal offer and Luis Enrique's words by saying I'm not the only one with this skill set

Look towards the future with players like Rodri and Zubimendi, you can't rely on me forever. It's time for me to go.

Gnidrologist

ElectricUnrealisticHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Home of Barca Fans