Sergio Busquets

Messigician

Luis Enrique: "Without counting Busquets, who isn't from this planet. Eric Garc?a is the player that I see the most as a manager in the future."

Messi983

He's talking about their football inteligence which is unquestionable. Physical limitations don't matter for managers.

Other thing ofc is if besides their tactical knowledge they have personality and leadership which you need (besides many other attributes) to become a good manager. Seriously doubt with Busi as he's just the most bland person you can imagine (IIRC he also said he won't stay in football after his playing career - which is a good thing tbh, I don't want to ever see him close to Barca again when he leaves), we'll see with Eric. La Masia hipsters saw him as a future leader and captain but personally never thought the same. It's way to early to talk about him as a potential future manager when he really just started his playing career anyway.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He's talking about their football inteligence which is unquestionable. Physical limitations don't matter for managers.

Other thing ofc is if besides their tactical knowledge they have personality and leadership which you need (besides many other attributes) to become a good manager. Seriously doubt with Busi as he's just the most bland person you can imagine (IIRC he also said he won't stay in football after his playing career - which is a good thing tbh, I don't want to ever see him close to Barca again when he leaves), we'll see with Eric. La Masia hipsters saw him as a future leader and captain but personally never thought the same. It's way to early to talk about him as a potential future manager when he really just started his playing career anyway.

Busquets will be Barca manager one day, you can count on that.
As for Eric, he seems to be preparing for it since he was a teenager.
He is unlikely to have "legend" status as a player but he seems like one to become a manager starting from the bottom or close to it.

Messi983

Really hope not. The day he becomes Barca manager I'll stop to support this club until he leaves.

Can't stand to see his long face anymore.

And I'm pretty sure he'd be worse manager than Xavi as he's even more delusional.

Home of Barca Fans