Sergio Busquets

Messi983

Everything indicates Sergio Busquets will NOT continue at Barcelona.
@fansjavimiguel

Xavi Hernández and Busquets met in Marbella during a short holiday. Sergio has communicated his decision to him. It seems Busquets will finish his career in Saudi Arabia.
@fansjavimiguel

Won't get my hopes up but thought about this when there were reports he won't announce his decision before La Liga is won. Could easily be confirming he's staying if that would be the case.

Andresito

Staff member
Won't get my hopes up but thought about this when there were reports he won't announce his decision before La Liga is won. Could easily be confirming he's staying if that would be the case.
Well the official decision most likely won't come before it's won. But that doesn't stop the rumour mill.

iniestaGOAT

DOES THIS MEAN NO MESSI?

NO JORDI ALBA?

BITCH ASS SERGI ROBERTO PROBABLY WILL NOT GET AN OFFER FROM SAUDI BUT STILL

TRULY THE END OF AN ERA

Deco

Culé since 2005
Cannot sell Kessie then if Sergio is leaving, Sergi Roberto, Kessie and Eric are the alternatives today

JamDav1982

Cannot sell Kessie then if Sergio is leaving, Sergi Roberto, Kessie and Eric are the alternatives today

Kessie is no alternative for Busquets.

Would be far worse than FDJ or Pedri playing there.

If media is correct they will try to sign Amrabat for 25m or so and fund majority of it through sale of Kessie.

He should have been replaced last summer as was argued at time. But club decided to spend on other areas.

wisconsincule

Kessie is no alternative for Busquets.

Would be far worse than FDJ or Pedri playing there.

If media is correct they will try to sign Amrabat for 25m or so and fund majority of it through sale of Kessie.
That would make sense.

I haven’t followed Amrabat after the World Cup. How has he been playing and is he Barca level?

Birdy

Thank you and good luck!

I am unsure as whether he deserves the 'legend' tag
IMO only those that respected the club and removed themselves when they realized that their time is up deserved to be called legends.
And that's irrespective of their value and mark on the pitch in their prime.

From the 'golden generation' only Xavi and Iniesta did that

Home of Barca Fans