Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

Stop being an ass with lips! We sold Yaya he did not leave on his own! Plus Busquets is our weakest point, madrid knows it. Thats why they put Pepe in the midfield. We should buy Cheik Tioté Or Nigel de jong to replace this pussy busquets! He is only here because of who his father is. He makes Barcelona look like real madrid (cheats).
Yaya ASKED to be sold to city, he wanted to leave...
Busquets our weakest point -> :lol:
Just takes a defeat for a troll to attack, geez.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Busquets makes more interceptions and wins more balls during a match than De Jong. But I guess you don't notice it because he doesn't break legs in the process.

M

Messi+Eto

De Jong instead of Busquets? So going from an awesome player who just happens to dive often as well, to one of the dirtiest players in the game is somehow okay? I don't see how that makes sense.

Well, if you were to be and opponent,would you hold on to the ball comfortably knowing you are in the midfield against de-jong or tiote?

T

tariqo

Busquets makes more interceptions and wins more balls during a match than De Jong. But I guess you don't notice it because he doesn't break legs in the process.

he is our weakest point in every game played like that, admit it or not

yaya toure is 10 times better than this shit in every category of the game

last 2 games he was pepe's bitch :angry:

W

woobie

Okay, i've had to edit a couple of comments because people were insulting each other. Feel free to debate and disagree all you want, but the namecalling is not cool.

Caramel

stop saying busquets is shit,please.He's nowhere near 'shit'.If you don't realize what he does for the team,and rate kung fu tackles made by the likes of DeJong, go watch Rugby or something because you obviously don't understand anything in football.

F

Flavia

More respect for Sergio... And if toure was better or not it does not matter anymore. Yaya wanted out of barcelona, so there's no point in crying over him, or mentioning him on Busquets thread.

M

Messi+Eto

stop saying busquets is shit,please.He's nowhere near 'shit'.If you don't realize what he does for the team,and rate kung fu tackles made by the likes of DeJong, go watch Rugby or something because you obviously don't understand anything in football.

A forum is an epitome of the word "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" let him express himself please!

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
And freedom of speech is an epitome of "there are also obligations attached to that right," thus suggesting it to be used wisely.

XaviMessiGirl

Well, if you were to be and opponent,would you hold on to the ball comfortably knowing you are in the midfield against de-jong or tiote?

Mascherano is our hard tackler. He can be aggressive without breaking people's legs. Busquets is awesome in other ways.

De Jong would give a bad name for our club as he is dirty just like Pepe, Ramos, etc and the other people we complain about all the time. I don't see how going from a diver to a leg-breaker gives us any better of a reputation.

Home of Barca Fans