Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBq9ixolk0

just watch it & then tell me that this soft guy is better than Yaya
Seriously, what does it matter? Yaya wanted to leave. He left. He's not a Barça player anymore, by his own will. So, just tell me what's the point in bringing toure to be debated in Busquets thread.
Sergio is a great player, and I was one that was sad and worried when yaya left. But looking back to this whole season, I see no way in hell anybody can question Busquets to that extention... he's been brilliant for us.

Caramel

Last edited:
E

estranged

Busquets and Mascherano are both fu**ing class and hope they stay in Barca forever, If you can't accept that then go support Man City or some other shitty club.

Kubala

Busquets and Mascherano are both fu**ing class and hope they stay in Barca forever, If you can't accept that then go support Man City or some other shitty club.

lmao, if people have a different opinion than you they have to support someone else?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Is it just me or does he seem a bit below par ever since he scored that own goal against Arsenal?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yet again we lost control of the match after he left midfield.

god, just how good is this guy?

thisisbarca.jpg

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
though he gave away a few balls in midfield. when iniesta was introduced he looked more like his former self. is our busi suffering from a little hybris maybe? :D

the reserves suck to much so he lost confidence?!

anyway, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
His form is certainly below par right now. There have been signs in the last couple of weeks with him losing the ball a bit more, trying to be too clever when he has simple balls open to him. Last night he took it to a new level, I don't remember him having a worse game. We need him at his best on Weds, no passengers. I think he just needs a slap from Pep and he'll get his act together.

E

estranged

lmao, if people have a different opinion than you they have to support someone else?

Yes ;) But seriously I cant see why people still bash busquets after all he has done for us, hes a great player and always puts himself on the line for the team. Not many players win the world cup, champions league, copa del rey and la liga by the age of 22 (and he was regular starter in all those competitions) I guess people hate him because of his occasional theatrics...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans