Sergio Busquets

XaviMessiGirl

A forum is an epitome of the word "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" let him express himself please!

Freedom of speech only goes so far in a forum such as this. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's fine you don't like Busquets, but many of us disagree and are giving our reasons why. No one however is allowed to use insults or obviously troll around, that's not what a constructive debate is.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
A forum is an epitome of the word "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" let him express himself please!

He has expressed his opinion, and Caramel has also expressed his opinion that he has no understanding of football. And thanks to the freedom of speech that you speak of, I am allowed to state that I agree with Caramel.

Kubala

I like Busquets, he's not just a destroyer, he has more to his game and his ability to retain possession is underated.

Yaya was the best DM in the world though, for my money.

Caramel

He has expressed his opinion, and Caramel has also expressed HER opinion that he has no understanding of football. And thanks to the freedom of speech that you speak of, I am allowed to state that I agree with Caramel.
I'm a girl. and Thanks .

I like Busquets, he's not just a destroyer, he has more to his game and his ability to retain possession is underated.

Yaya was the best DM in the world though, for my money.
I think that it was yaya who wanted to leave. we didn't kick him out.He thought he didn't play enough,and that's it. He was and still is an awesome DM, everybody knows that. but he's gone now:).

Kubala

I'll be in Casablanca in May :)

Yes I know he wanted out, I was merely using him as a reference point for how I rate Busquets, that is very highly but not quite the best.

Caramel

I'll be in Casablanca in May :)

Yes I know he wanted out, I was merely using him as a reference point for how I rate Busquets, that is very highly but not quite the best.
I hope you're not coming just for the sake of it, and that it's for work or something.Once you leave California, a neighborhood in the city, you just want to die^^.Marrakesh is fine though.
As for Yaya, he has got attributes busquets doesn't have and vice versa.They're both awesome:).

Kubala

I'm only there for 1 night before heading to Marrakesh to climb Jbel Toubkal.

Masch is also a great DM too, I think.

Caramel

moutain climbing?Man,that's awesome.Good luck, hope you don't fall or something:lol:
Besides FC barcelona, I kinda support liverpool.So I rate Mascherano very very highly.^^

Home of Barca Fans