Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

e28makaveli

He Lost too many balls and could not pass ffs! He has not been up to his 100% lately!
Fatigue partly explains Busquest recent form, so are all othe other players on the field. Xavi is older than this guy but probably did twice the running Busquets did.
Busquets has 3 major problems:
1. Can be potentially a lazy and passive player. He just stands there and waits for the pass. Is not as mobile as Xavi.
2. Default behavior is to go backward when he runs into the slightest resistance. This is very predictable. Watch him closely. He almost never tries for thrust forward regardless of where he is on the field.
3. Too weak and dives alot. His role requires more balls.

Otherwise, he is OK. Nothing special.

J

Just4fun

He played terrible.. He should have a yellow card for al that diving shit. just like Pedro :yucky:

Moe

powered by;
I thought his on-field behaviour improved this season. seems like him, dives, and CL semi-final have a thing going between them..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Moments like these where I miss Yaya, tbh...I can recall Pep scolding Busquets for this sort of playacting before but it clearly remains a part of his game...I got the distinct impression this was a concerted effort against RM to get a player sent off...It went both ways, of course, and none of this would be relevant were RM not putting the referee into a position to make that sort of call in the first place with their aggressive play

raedkuwait

YA pls , pep talk to him, and pedro, we need no divers at barca really, it ruins barca image, i dont like that at alllllllllllllll

ivan22

he's a great player, but I cant stand the constant diving! I cant identifiy with this bullshit!

theres nothing wrong with trying to get freekicks, but he should stop acting like a douche after getting barely touched in the face or the like

same for pedro, this is so unclassy

Home of Barca Fans