Sergio Busquets

e28makaveli

Btw regarding his poor passing lately, he did miss a few passes but I think we give him a hard time because of his actions....look here he completed the most passes after Xavi...

Xavi: 107/112 =96%
Sergio: 103/110=94%
Pique: 76/85 =89%
Masch: 64/67 =96%
Dani Alvs: 58/65=89%
Puyol: 42/48 =88%
Keita: 40/43 =93%

That is a very good score from Busquests, which IMHO, is easy to get if most of the time you pass back and laterally within a very short distance. Xavi's and Pique's are particularly impressive as the former has to always pass forward, makes a lot of long range passes, while Xavi creates chances with his penetrating passes.

It will be interesting to see Valdes' score.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
LOL @ the denial here.

Just to be clear, I could not care less about Busquets calling Marcelo a monkey. There are worse things than calling people names on a football field, like Alves' & Pedro's playacting for example (and Pepe's tackle on MEssi in the first leg for that matter).

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If you guys want to support a morally righteous club so badly, take your martyrdom to one of the many relegation candidates throughout Europe who can hold their head high as they go bankrupt. Barcelona's history is filled with players who care more about gamesmanship than sportsmanship.

LOL @ the denial here.

Just to be clear, I could not care less about Busquets calling Marcelo a monkey. There are worse things than calling people names on a football field, like Alves' & Pedro's playacting for example (and Pepe's tackle on MEssi in the first leg for that matter).

:lol:

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
wats wrong with calling him a moneky??? he was acting like a monkey on the pitch while pepe was acting like an ape??

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
wats wrong with calling him a moneky??? he was acting like a monkey on the pitch while pepe was acting like an ape??

facepalm.jpg

poncirus

It's true, our team needs players who can get dirty, otherwise cynical teams like current Real would roll over us.

What baffles me is how every little incident Barca players make is blown way out of proportions. There is this retarded, almost surrealist narrative (formed in England I'd say) of cynical Barca who are destroying beatiful game of football. Yeah, Barca can't play fluid football based on skill so they're deliberately disrupting play. :D

So the biggest culprit in today's football is Busqeuts, but for example Carvalho, who is certainly not less of a cheat and about hundred times more of a violent thug, mostly goes under the radar.

I guess hate and envy are too big...

Last edited:

Sergio

Sergison
lol understand the racist implications but wat other animal would u prefer calling him considering the way he was playing???

In Spain, its not just an implication, the word is basically the same as the n word. Its not a reference to playing style, and it is what he is saying, whether Cules care to accept that or not.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
In Spain, its not just an implication, the word is basically the same as the n word. Its not a reference to playing style, and it is what he is saying, whether Cules care to accept that or not.

agree with the first bit. but UEFA, who are thoroughly anti-racist, have rejected Madrid's appeal. so he can't have been saying that. I thought he was and condemned him (as my posts in here will show) but UEFA's decision casts new light on it.

Home of Barca Fans