Sergio Busquets

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Carvalho is a legend dude.

yup....as much as i hate to admit it

In Spain, its not just an implication, the word is basically the same as the n word. Its not a reference to playing style, and it is what he is saying, whether Cules care to accept that or not.
well i didnt know that so i dunno the story if he said it or not but knowing busquets he probably did

Sergio

Sergison
I think if you watch the footage, Mo, its really not very subtle, it is what he was saying.

And as far as I am aware, the charges presented by Madrid related to unsporting conduct, not racism.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
agree with the first bit. but UEFA, who are thoroughly anti-racist, have rejected Madrid's appeal. so he can't have been saying that. I thought he was and condemned him (as my posts in here will show) but UEFA's decision casts new light on it.
:lol:

you are priceless my man.

Aasim

Bumbleman
wats wrong with calling him a moneky??? he was acting like a monkey on the pitch while pepe was acting like an ape??

1179207785293.gif

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
BREAKING NEWS:

The French Football Federation has announced that they are hiring Sergi Busquets as a "special advisor" to the French national team. Head Coach Laurent Blanc has praised the move, saying Busquets "shares our values."

Guardian

shame on Busquets! I'm ashamed. Every single monkey on the planet should be offended.
Monkeys are cool and intelligent animals, why on earth people treat them like this and use'em as offensive words?

Plus Marcelo looks like rabbit hit with a saucepan. Busquets should stop diving and offend the monkeys. He is starting to annoy me :angry:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
BREAKING NEWS:

The French Football Federation has announced that they are hiring Sergi Busquets as a "special advisor" to the French national team. Head Coach Laurent Blanc has praised the move, saying Busquets "shares our values."
:lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
shame on Busquets! I'm ashamed. Every single monkey on the planet should be offended.
Monkeys are cool and intelligent animals, why on earth people treat them like this and use'em as offensive words?

Plus Marcelo looks like rabbit hit with a saucepan. Busquets should stop diving and offend the monkeys. He is starting to annoy me :angry:

Haha! The word 'monkey' is the most unappreciated word nowdays. Pity that even when some people look like a monkey (as many other do look like other animals) and coincidencely their skin color is black you'll be charged for racism if you call 'em monkey.

So a friend of mine rather use the word 'Coco' for Marcelo and Robinho than Monkey, so to avoid being called racist! :lol:

gingerless

Haha! The word 'monkey' is the most unappreciated word nowdays. Pity that even when some people look like a monkey (as many other do look like other animals) and coincidencely their skin color is black you'll be charged for racism if you call 'em monkey.

So a friend of mine rather use the word 'Coco' for Marcelo and Robinho than Monkey, so to avoid being called racist! :lol:

yep... call puyol caveman and it's all good, a black person however...

W

woobie

Yeah, actually it was, Sergio. This was part of Madrid's body of evidence. That got rejected.

Home of Barca Fans