Sergio Busquets

dalitis8

Banned
And team-mate Sergio Busquets added: "I'm confident we can win it, and bring some joy to our fans. The league is great, but it's not as prestigious as the Champions League."

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I don't want to extend this, but this comment stood out.

This is a bit extreme. Busquets very may well be a racist, Pep isn't some all seeing deity that can read his players minds. I'm sure there's plenty of model professional footballers out there with racist views in their person life. Or more likely than not, like most Spaniards, it's more that he is racially insensitive, might not be overly racist but comes from a culture where these questions aren't really analysed in detail and so doesn't quite comprehand the significance of a racist slur, being a cracker himself.

Or he's the fucking Malcolm X of Catalunya. We don't know, that's the point. But saying he's "100% not a racist" isn't something you can prove either.

But Busquets is indeed awesome, and I hope he continues to dive, hack and annoy the hell out of players of all colours.

Talking about ethnic slurs...

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Busi showed some nice play today. But I saw him falter with the ball at times and get a little too relaxed...or maybe anxious and rushed it? Idk wasn't his best game for me.

gingerless

Busi showed some nice play today. But I saw him falter with the ball at times and get a little too relaxed...or maybe anxious and rushed it? Idk wasn't his best game for me.

none of those.

he gets too excited when the crowd go "oooooh" at the cool shit he does sometimes, i don't mind it really

Yugi

is he still only 22 years old? he is just so good in keeping the ball in midfield

he just dances with the ball, amazing dribbling, pace, control and he still can improve so much
haters gonna hate, he is perfect DM for Barca

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
he was useless in all el clasicos and now against espanyol he gave away way oo many balls.

i'm starting to question whether we really should have et yaya go.

poncirus

he was useless in all el clasicos and now against espanyol he gave away way oo many balls.

i'm starting to question whether we really should have et yaya go.

:lol:

I guess he's not the most eye catching player and still prone to make an odd mistake, but how can one not be able to spot the utter brilliance of this boy in terms of spacial awareness, one touch play, ball retention and most of all defensive anticipations? Insane...

poncirus

He occasionally does a fancy flick or a witty pass, but what he's best at: quick passing, intercepting and closing down is often overlooked. And he's arguably the best at it... Extremely intelligent and rational player.

Yaya who?

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
He occasionally does a fancy flick or a witty pass, but what he's best at: quick passing, intercepting and closing down is often overlooked. And he's arguably the best at it... Extremely intelligent and rational player.

Yaya who?

Why does a Busi praise have to be accompanied by a dig at Yaya?

Toure was a beast for Barca and if Busquets wasn't there he still would've been...

Home of Barca Fans