Sergio Busquets

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Just to be clear I was in no way questioning his abilities on the field. He is our DM and perfect for us. I just happen to catch him making mistakes every now and then and thought i'd share. I LOVE what he does with the ball for the most part. I think as the years go on he will gain even more confidence and composure and be a magician with the ball at his feet.

gingerless

Just to be clear I was in no way questioning his abilities on the field. He is our DM and perfect for us. I just happen to catch him making mistakes every now and then and thought i'd share. I LOVE what he does with the ball for the most part. I think as the years go on he will gain even more confidence and composure and be a magician with the ball at his feet.

yup... in my eyes he is going to be unquestionably the best DM in the world by a distance in a few years, he improves so much every season

Hatem Ben Arfa

I remember a game maybe a month or so ago where Busquets was trying little flicks and backheels and all of them failed and gave away possession. He needs to stick to what his good at and keep it simple.

As for Yaya Toure, he is better than Busquets. If he did not become overweight he probably would never have lost his place to Busquets. And he WAS overweight, I was in Camp Nou and noticed first hand that his potbelly was sticking out of his shirt as he waited on the touchline to come on as a sub.

Busquets makes nice interceptions and his long legs help him to keep the ball when he's made a mistake or when somenoe makes a bad pass to him. But Yaya Toure did just that and more by getting forward occasionally and scoring goals even Messi would be proud of, athleticism and good pace and great tackler of the ball and good passer to keep possession and creatively also. when he wanted to.

yup... in my eyes he is going to be unquestionably the best DM in the world by a distance in a few years, he improves so much every season

That title will be reserved for Cheik Tiote. Trust me! You heard it here first! He's a fantastic defensive midfielder that intercepts it seems EVERYTHING, wins every header when the opposition clear the ball, and on top of all that he plays just like Xavi Hernandez, and absolutely runs the game, totally dictates the show, keeps the ball like Xavi and even pivots and turns leaving players on the floor like Xavi.

Only downside about Tiote is that he picks up yellow cards for getting involved in little spats with players on other team. These spats only start because opposition player gets frustrated since they can't touch Tiote when he has the ball and when he doesn't he always takes it off them. Perfect example was Arsenal vs Newcastle at Emirates. 0-1 win for Newcastle and Tiote absolutely ran the show and made Cesc Fabregas look non-existent. Fagbregas resorted to a sly disguised tackle designed to hurt Tiote of that there was no doubt, because it seemed like the only way Fabregas would get into the game was if Tiote went off injured.

Last edited:

poncirus

As for Yaya Toure, he is better than Busquets.

That title will be reserved for Cheik Tiote. Trust me! You heard it here first! He's a fantastic defensive midfielder that intercepts it seems EVERYTHING, wins every header when the opposition clear the ball, and on top of all that he plays just like Xavi Hernandez, and absolutely runs the game, totally dictates the show, keeps the ball like Xavi and even pivots and turns leaving players on the floor like Xavi.

:lol:

Anyway, regarding Busi:
haters-gonna-anteater.jpg

Hatem Ben Arfa

Who?

I know who he is but he isn't that good man.

I've watched 90 mins of every Newcastle game this season. HE IS that GOOD!

Chelsea inquired about him in January window. He will probably join them in the summer or next January as Newcaslte Owner will want to fool the fans into thinking that we are trying to keep our best players as season ticket applications have gone down after selling our best players.

But Cheik Tiote will be at a Top 4 Champions League club Either this summer, the coming January or DEFINTIELY next summer.

Newcastle owner knows fans are onto the fact that he just wants to buy players cheap and if they are stars sell them on at a huge profit. So Tiote might stay 1 more season, just to make sure that fans aren't driven away by the selling of all our best players.

As for me hating on Busquetsk. That's not what I'm doing. I'm just giving my honest opinion, and I think Yaya Toure is better than him. I bet you I'm not the only Barcelona fan on planet earth that thinks so.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

images

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

Only downside about Tiote is that he picks up yellow cards for getting involved in little spats with players on other team. These spats only start because opposition player gets frustrated since they can't touch Tiote when he has the ball and when he doesn't he always takes it off them. Perfect example was Arsenal vs Newcastle at Emirates. 0-1 win for Newcastle and Tiote absolutely ran the show and made Cesc Fabregas look non-existent. Fagbregas resorted to a sly disguised tackle designed to hurt Tiote of that there was no doubt, because it seemed like the only way Fabregas would get into the game was if Tiote went off injured.

so can u discuss the meds that you are on because if this is a serious post i might die of laughter and sorrow

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
same with Xavi.

what Xavi does is play very simple football at a world-class level.

Well, I was talking about his little moves in particular, in isolation. The holistic game though is not easy and it is not just 90% confidence. But yeah, Xavi is on a different cloud than anyone else. No one seems to see the game the way he does, how uncomplicated football really is and his performances are extra lean.

Home of Barca Fans