Sergio Busquets

ricknattery

we really should tell the RFEF to go fuck themselves and withdraw all our players from Spanish duty. let's see them try and get out of that group without our boys.

and yeah, the way they're treating Piqué after fucking him up twice earlier in the season is just disgusting.

but what do you expect?

that's the only way we have to balance things out, we have no power in the rfef and Rosell is a coward. Our power is on spain NT, and we can use it, the Euro is 3 months away, hope somebody in the club will have the guts to do something like this

E

estranged

yea thats a great idea, if pique gets banned tell RFEF and VdB to go fuck themselves, lets see how the spanish NT does without the catalans....i'd bet a few bucks on england beating them :lol:

abual3bed1

imagine spain without our boys :lol:

Casillas
Arbeloa - Ramos - Albiol/?? - Alba
Silva - Martinez - Alonso - Navas/Cazorla
Soldado - Llorente

even Italy can screw them .. :lol:

Yugi

Alba is catalan too, so no propber left back whatsoever :lol:
take out Basques and they are fucked

BarcaGirl

we really should tell the RFEF to go fuck themselves and withdraw all our players from Spanish duty. let's see them try and get out of that group without our boys.

and yeah, the way they're treating Piqué after fucking him up twice earlier in the season is just disgusting.

but what do you expect?

That's a brillant idea, but I don't think our boys would do that. They all have too good a character to pull something like this. Sadly.

khorne

Milla wants to take Busi at the Olympics..so he won't rest for even a week probably. If Busi is the in Spain's first 11 and Javi is just a reserve, they should be pleased with Oriol and Javi Martinez for the DM spot. After the treatment RFEF gives us(they forgot how Pique got injured in 2 of their stupid games at the beginning of the season and couldn't play for for more then a month and now they sue him), Pep should just refuse to let him go.
They treat Barca like a foreign club most of the time, but in the summer they take full advantage of our players.

pep won't do that, thankfully, because he's no hypocrite. he supported messi when he wanted to play in the olympics 2008 and he played himself in 1992 in barcelona (and won). why shouldn't busi get the chance, if he wants to? and sorry but how was it the fault of the rfef that pique got injured in two games?

Maria

pep won't do that, thankfully, because he's no hypocrite. he supported messi when he wanted to play in the olympics 2008 and he played himself in 1992 in barcelona (and won). why shouldn't busi get the chance, if he wants to? and sorry but how was it the fault of the rfef that pique got injured in two games?

Messi didn't had the Copa America in the same summer, so it's not the same thing..and it's Del Bosque's fault because he played Pique 2 times knowing that he was just recovering from an injury, while Ramos was excused before the Supercup.

khorne

if milla wants busi to play in the olympics against his will, then i was dead wrong, and i'll be irritated with this as well. however, apparently he says it would be a dream of his to play in the olympic games, and who's dream wouldn't it be? if the club denies him that, it's a scumbag move, barca or not. he's 23, if he thinks he can grind through one summer to have this experience, then leave him be.

and for the second part, you're entitled to your own opinion, and if that entails that del bosque is deliberately favoring real madrid players or playing barca players in a way they will get injured, go ahead. you can jeer at the spanish nt, i guess. for me, del bosque is a coach with very high integrity and character who treats his players perhaps the most decently among any professional coach currently out there. and considering he did this both at real madrid and the spanish nt, which are notorious minefields for harmony and team spirit, this adds further respect that i have for this man. tactical wise, there is always room for debate. but to morally insult del bosque like this, perhaps you might reconsider

M

mitkoa7x

Guardiola: "Busquets is still the same as when he played in 3rd division. Didn't buy a new car, didn't get a tattoo, has the same friends."

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Guardiola: "Busquets is still the same as when he played in 3rd division. Didn't buy a new car, didn't get a tattoo, has the same friends."

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

:busquets:

51wlg2.jpg

Home of Barca Fans