Sergio Busquets

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ah. :D

No man, this kid's history is actually interesting. Though if I ever saw him, I'll make I punch him in the face.

Maria

Wenger : Busquets's clever... he forces the ref to give yellow cards to Spanish opponents. He pretends being hurt whereas he's the one who kicked. He has all the moral weaknesses that help in football.

He's the one who kicked? So Busi's RM's version of Pepe?

tumblr_ltsomig4fc1qmf6dp.gif

I would have expected this kind of statement from Mou, but Wenger talking about weaknesses in football is pretty funny. He would know something about that, afterall he is exploiting Spain's weaknesses to take players like Cesc or Toral. Oh, and Arsenal players know something about diving too:

I still remember Henry saying after the CL final that Arsenal was robbed. :rofl1:

Maria

You know it's true. Busquets might be a cunt, but he's your cunt, which makes what he does in the eyes of Cules okay.

Imagine for a moment what he would look like if he wore the white of Real Madrid... wait, I think I know:

Angel+Di+Maria+Real+Madrid+v+Sevilla+La+Liga+39gKqWZXDGGl.jpg

Di Maria is our version of Dani Alves. These 2 dive far more than Busi and are also kicked less. Busquets is special..for long time he was hated even by most cules because of Yaya's departure. It was also obvious when Barca celebrated La Liga trophy 2010-2011 at Camp Nou..Xavi had to intervene because Busi wasn't cheared by the crowd like the rest of our most important players.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He is a dirty player, but his legacy will not be tainted by his dirty play. Because he is a fantastic footballer, truly a special breed. And he looks innocently ugly.

:lol:

Man I wish I can find that article about Busquets that talked a little about who his father was. It explains everything that is Busi today.

I was trying to find that article but I stumbled accross this:

Alongside Javier, leaving an anonymous lonely field in Badia, is Aitor Busquets. He is the brother of Sergio, the other son of Busi, the “goalkeeper without hands”, as he was defined by the French newspaper L’Equipe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now it all makes more sense, Busi is out there for vengeance, to redeem his family's name for his father not only beat up people he embarrassed them live on tv. This kid, everything about him is awesome.

Sergio is the most interesting La Massia player for sure, the rest are terribly boring except Pique but he is a goof. Sergio though, I want to know what he was like when he was little, because he does smile every now and then but he looks like there is sadness within him. Not sadness from anything particular but that same look of sadness a farmer would have on his face.

raed, you've lost my man. :lol:

Lost what? I honestly do not follow.

your mind.

Ah. :D

No man, this kid's history is actually interesting. Though if I ever saw him, I'll make I punch him in the face.
Busi sucked on raed's soul, completely. Now raed will be like this :cry: for eternity, whenever he sees Busi in Blaugrana. poor one

xavisionary

Busquets is an enigma. One day, everyone on planet earth who has ever watched football will realize he's a ridiculously talented and brilliant player.

M

mitkoa7x

I have a friend that thinks Busquets is utter shit cuz of his dive against Inter. How the hell do you overlook the brilliance of this guy? He is simply unique.. truly exceptional player combined with a good personality (If not great).

abual3bed1

I have a friend that thinks Busquets is utter shit cuz of his dive against Inter. How the hell do you overlook the brilliance of this guy? He is simply unique.. truly exceptional player combined with a good personality (If not great).

every non-barca fan with little sense of football will see how brilliant Busquets is .. others only remember his dive against Inter ..

B

barcelonista

Is it important how random football fans regard Busquets? Defensive midfielders are among the most overlooked players anyway. Strikers score flashy goals. Defenders do flashy tackles. Defensive midfields get overlooked. France' golden generation around 00 was built around players like Vieira and Deschamps. Defensively they were the fucking wall of China, which ultimately wins you K.O. cup competitions. In 1998 France conceded 2 goals in the whole tournament. And yet people pretend Zidane won a WC single-handedly with a mediocre team. Spain would have won shit in 2010 without Busquets. Who was going to nullify Özil and Sneijder? Xabi Alonso? :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Is it important how random football fans regard Busquets? Defensive midfielders are among the most overlooked players anyway. Strikers score flashy goals. Defenders do flashy tackles. Defensive midfields get overlooked. France' golden generation around 00 was built around players like Vieira and Deschamps. Defensively they were the fucking wall of China, which ultimately wins you K.O. cup competitions. In 1998 France conceded 2 goals in the whole tournament. And yet people pretend Zidane won a WC single-handedly with a mediocre team. Spain would have won shit in 2010 without Busquets. Who was going to nullify Özil and Sneijder? Xabi Alonso? :lol:

real talk.

Home of Barca Fans